Business Trip

"Do you have to go?" Kara pouted, draping herself over Lena.

"Yes, it's global season, and you know that. I even marked it on our calendar" Lena chuckled as Kara chose to ignore that, pulling Lena closer.
"Kara,love, I'm going to miss my flight"

"I can fly you!" Kara exclaimed, casting hopeful eyes at Lena.

"First of all, I'm scared of heights"

"You weren't scared that time I flew you up and we-" Kara's octave dropped, pulling Lena by her belt loops.

"Yes, well, that was different" Lena blushed, remembering quite vividly of that.
"Anyway, it's too suspicious"

"Ugh, fine" Kara groaned.
"Can I fly you to the airport?"

"I already got an Uber and it's a private jet"

"Well, excuse me, how come you never told me about this private jet?" Kara teased, in the back of her mind Lena knew she was just stalling,but played along.

"It's owned by the board for international meetings. Now, I really have to go Kara" Lena wiggled from her grip, pulling the scarf that Kara gave her,covered in her scent, around her neck.

"Wait, you forgot something!" Lena stopped halfway out the door.

"Wh-" Kara pulled her in for a loving kiss. The two smiled, the kiss breaking apart.
"Good-bye, Kara" Lena slipped out the door before Kara would convince her to stay like she almost did last time.

"I love you!"

"I love you too!"

...................

'Miss you already <3' Lena smiled down at her phone lovingly, taking a deep breath of the scent emitting from Kara's scarf.

'Me too, the scarf really helps though' Kara chuckled, remembering how Lena had said that she wouldn't need it.

'Are you close to London yet?'

'Yes, the view is beautiful' Kara wrinkled her nose in amusement. Lena was very serious about punctuation, even in her text messages.

'Yes, I know' Before Lena could text back she heard a soft knock on her window.

"Kara?" Lena whispered. She could only shake her head as Kara waved through the window with a goofy grin.

'The view is truly beautiful now' Lena smiled as Kara blushed profusely with a big smile.

'Meet you at the hotel?'

'You know what hotel I booked?'

'Winn did some research for me' Lena rolled her eyes playfully,

'Yes, I will see you at the hotel' With a final blown kiss, Kara was off.

Lena sighed happily, closing her eyes, hoping to catch a bit of sleep before they landed.

.....................

Kara hummed happily as Lena softly kissed her, wrapping her arms around Lena's neck.

"I have like six meetings one after another in ten minutes, so I have to get going" Lena avoided Kara's puppy eyes, knowing it was her weak spot.

"Fine, but you're coming home after, right?" Lena fell silent, avoiding Kara's hopeful eyes.

"Right?" Kara dropped her arms from around Lena.

"We're making a special stop for a very important meeting, it'll be quick I promise. It's only for a day and a half and then I'm back"