Chapter One

(Alexander's POV)

It's the first day of college, and one of the roomates turn out to be my best friend, John Laurens! Not only is he my best friend, we might also be dating. Hehe. We really want to be soulmates, but we haven't kissed yet. We're too scared that the universe doesn't want us together forever.

Okay, so, basically everyone is born without being able to see color. When you kiss your soulmate, or soulmates, you'll be able to see all the amazing colors the world has to offer! Sigh, I really want me and John to be soulmates.

Let me explain our first day to you:

*Flash Back*

It's been a few months since I last saw Laurens, though. I had to go back to the Caribbean and John was forced to go back to South Carolina. I don't know why, his father didn't want him home anyway after John came out as gay to him.

I sigh and decide to text him.

Lexi: Hey

Turtle_Boi: Hey~~~~~~~

Lexi: 2 things

Turtle_Boi: Shoot

Lexi: 1

Lexi: Why is my name Lexi?

Turtle_Boi: Because your salty, but your my Lexi

Lexi: Ok.... 

Lexi: Where are you? I'm, like, 2 minutes away from the college

Turtle_Boi: I'm pulling in

Turtle_Boi: I'll wait for you, though. We just have to wait for my Dad to leave

Lexi: Okay

Turtle_Boi: I have to get my stuff out of the car

Lexi: Yeah, I just pulled in

Turtle_Boi: See you in a bit

I blush at the thought of seeing Laurens after all this time. Man, I missed him.

Laurens POV:

"Bye Dad!" I wave, stepping out of the car. I grab my stuff out of the trunk as he makes his last remark to me.

"That's Henry to you," "Henry" sneered as he drove off.

My father doesn't really see me as his son anymore, all because I came out as gay to him in the 8th grade. He wants me to go to a hospital to get this "sickness" out of me. I try to shrug off every negative thing he says about me, though. I know that I have Alexander and our friends by my side during the hard times. I pick my bags up and off of the sidewalk and head over to a bench to wait for Alexander.

*Le Time Skip* 

"John?" This voice sounded familiar. I look to where the noise was coming from and a giant grin begins to grow on my face.

"Lexi!" I jump up and hug him, and look down at his face. 'I wanna kiss him so bad' I thought, but one thought restrains me from doing that: What if we aren't soulmates?

"Let's go see who our roommates are!" Alex screeched, running towards the office. The only thing my Father told me about the school year was that we had three roommates.

'Lexi has to be one of my roommates, he just has to' I thought to myself. We go up to the lady at the front desk, and tell her our names. She smiles at me and hands us our folders.

"What room do you have?" I ask.

"Room 1776," We say in unison.

"John, we're roommates!" Alex screams, jumping up and down like a five-year-old. I smile and follow Alex to our dorm. Alex being Alex, he sprints to the room so he can get first pick on beds. When I turn the corner, I see Alex standing at the door. I walk closer to see what was wrong, but I soon find out what was happening when I hear:

Alexander's POV:

"Jefferson?!" I yelled. "Who let you in here?!"

"Ew, I have to share my dorm with a gremlin!" Thomas shoots back. When John enters, Jefferson seems to get more annoyed. "I'm going to Madison's dorm," He gets up, shoving pasted me and John. Slamming the door shut behind him.

Laurens' POV:

I look over at Alexander, whose face seems to be a little darker than usual. "Alex, are you alright?"

Alex starts giggling like we're in some kind of anime. "I think I...I like Jefferson..." He says, unable to refrain from giggling.

My jaw dropped when I heard this come out of his mouth. Yes, I was dating Alex, but hearing that come out of his mouth made me jealous. Without hesitation I-

Cliffhanger sweeties!