Chapter Twelve

Alex's POV: 

I lay in my bed, staring up at the ceiling. I haven't been feeling...Well...Anything. The only reason I leave my room is to go to school or go visit James, when he doesn't come to my dorm. I look at my phone. I have to wake up in a few minutes for school, so I decide to roll out of bed.

My beds so cold without Thomas or John. I've thought about telling them, but James said they wouldn't care. I don't know why i'm even listening to him anymore. I just want to scream for help, but I can't. Nothing will come out.

I leave my room, kinda surprised to see Thomas and John sitting at the little table. "Alex?" John says, smiling a bit. I pretend not to see him and walk past them.

"Are you going to visit your girlfriend, Hamilton," Thomas says, staring daggers into my heart. "We know y-you're cheating,"

"James," I blurt out. John looks surprised, and Thomas looks angry.

"What does he have that we don't?!" He yells. I look down, feeling tears begin to fall down my face. I walk to the front door and open it, bumping into someone.

"Hey, Hammy!" James... "I was just going to ask if I can walk you to class," I look at him with the same blank expression I seem to be always wearing now-a-days. We start walking down the hallway until he stops and brings me into a janitor's closet. As always, I begin to take off my shirt, but he stops me. "You're excited to see me? That's new," He mutters under his breath. "Anyway, you have a client,"

I look at him, confused. "A what?"

"A client," He says, as if this is normal. "Charles Lee has requested you," I sigh and nod, knowing this is all my fault. Somehow. James brings me in for a kiss and I go back into 'robot' mode.

He pulls away and brings me into a tight embrace. "You know I love you, right?" Hearing that come out of his mouth, makes me sick, but I nod. We leave the closet, James holding tightly onto my hand. Rumors are beginning to go around that we're together and I hate it. I'm just glad i'll be away from James for a bit. On the other hand...I'll be with Charles...

Oooh, what's Charles gonna doooo?