Chapter Sixteen

I was reading in me and James' dorm, the windows open. I felt the nice January breeze, as I turned the page of my book. I heard the door open then quickly close. "Kitten?!" It was James! And he seemed a bit...Scared and worried? I go out into the little hallway and he hugs me. "Kitten, go hide in the closet," He says, pushing me into the small hallway closet.

"James?" Just as he was about to answer me, there were three loud knocks on the door.

"Open up, police!" I hear a gruff voice say.

"Yes?" James asks.

"We are here for Alexander Hamilton," the officer says.

"Sorry, but he's not in this dorm,"

"Mind if we look around?" There's a sort pause, but James finally let's them in. I could hear doors opening and closing, and feet hitting the outside of the closet I was in. I wanted to tell them I was in here, but I couldn't bring myself to doing it. How could they not see the closet?! Suddenly, I see a light as the closet door opens. There's a man with a uniform on, and he says something into the walkie-talkie. I feel someone pick me up, and James get put in handcuffs. But everything after that...It's just blank.

I wake up in a bed that isn't my own. I here a gasp and arms around me. Two pairs. I look up to see Thomas and John crying for joy that i'm back. I feel like my life might actually start getting better.

Sorry for the short chapter! I just have writing homework and I might be making a youtube channel of me sing sanging because of a friend...so...yeah