Chapter Ten

Alex's POV:

Finally, Thomas and John are letting me go to my classes. Yes, it's hard to walk and I probably walking with a limp, but! I get to go to classes. I walk into my class and sit down in a seat near the teachers desk. I get out all my jornal and begin writing anything, and everything. I can see everyone staring at me and whispering, but I shake off the feeling. Mr. Washington walks into the classroom, indicating that everyone should sit their asses down or they'll get a detention. I feel a presence in the seat next to me, so I turn my head to the side a bit. The person who took the seat next to me, just had to be none other than James Madison. He turns to be and taps my shoulder. I hope he's just asking for a pencil or something. Nope, instead, he hands me a note and smirks, going back to whatever he was doing.

Hey Slut,

Meet me in the guys bathroom, North Wing, after Washington's class. If you don't come, there will be consequences.

James Madison

My heart drops. Why does he want to see me in the bathroom? I try to stay focused on the lesson, but I can't. The letter James gave to me is playing over, and over in my mind. I come back to my senses when the bell rings. Shit. I pack my stuff up and walk to the bathroom he wanted me to go to. I walk up to the door and knock, seeing it's locked. The door opens and i'm pulled in by James. "What do you want? I have class," I say, quietly.

"You," I think for a moment thinking what me means by 'you', but me thinking gives him the time to pin me up against the wall, his knee holding my leg open. "You're my slut now, okay," I try to scream but i'm cut off by his mouth on mine. Why does this shit always happen to me. I feel him taking off my shirt, hot tears streaming down my face. Why me...

*Time Skip*

I walk into the dorm, no expression on my face. I hear Thomas and John trying to talk to me, but I just walk straight past them into my room. My room. The room I moved into before Thomas. I lock the door and start on my homework. I just want to forget about what James is now forcing me to do. James said if I told anyone, he'd do something worse to me, and I don't want to find out. I just have to listen to him. I noticed that when James kissed me, the colors all went away...I hope Thomas and John don't notice...

Yeah, okay, sorry about this chapter. I'm leaving for Virginia and i'm not going to be updating for about a week...No electronics are allowed at my camp, but if you want, i'll rant about it. Love y'all!