Chapter Seven

So, a lot of the book now is going to be Jefferson. If I change it, i'll let you know. Ok! On with the story!

I wake up and notice Alex isn't there. I move closer to John and try to wake him up. "John?"

No answer.

"John?"

Still no answer.

I get an idea. I decide to grab some of John's hair and pull it, "Jackie~" He moves closer to me.

"Mmmm..." He grabs the back of my neck and pulls me into a kiss.

"Morning to you too," I mumble into the kiss, and his eyes shoot open. He pulls away, a little alarmed.

"Where's Lexi?" John seems scared. I look at my phone for the time.

"It's 3 a.m." I put my phone back on the bedside table. "What can he be doing at this hour?" John's face goes pale.

"He didn't do anything," He mumbles, getting out of bed. "Grab your stuff, we need to go." He starts packing a bunch of things, so I just follow.

*Le Time Skip*

John still won't tell me where we're going or where Alex might've went, but i'm worried. I've never been to this part of New York, that is if we even are in New York. "If things get ugly, Lexi keeps a bat in his room, second door on the right," I decide not to question it. We get out and walk up to the front door of this house. Someone opens the door. "Hello, father," John sneers.

"I told you to call me Henry, John..." What Henry, who I guess is John's father, does next, breaks my heart. No parent should ever do this to their child.