Fangs Fogarty - Best Friends Sister

"Lil Pea!" A voice came from beside you causing your head to fly up and your eyes to open.
"What!" You call back loudly before realising who you were yelling at.
"Sorry Topaz, I'm just so exhausted." Your eyes were barley able to stay open for the short encounter with your best friend.
"I can tell, you've fallen asleep in almost every class today, what's keepin' you up at night?" Her words were kind and her face showed slight signs of worry.
"Pea's been inviting a new girl over every night, and they are loud, very loud. Small trailer means thin walls, I can hear everything. It's not exactly something you want to hear your brother doing at all ours of the night." A frustrated sigh left your lips at the thought of what disgusting noises you had to listen to your brother and whatever girl he had decided to hook up with that night making. It made your skin crawl. You wanted to hurl.
"Damn, I'm sorry Hun, I'd invite you to stay at mine but you know how my uncle is about having my friends over with late notice." She gave you a sad smile. Her uncle was one of the nicest people ever but he loved making heaps of treats and snacks for Toni's friends so he needed time to prepare.
"Nah, that's alright. I wouldn't wanna put you or your uncle out like that anyway." You returned the smile Toni had given you previously.
"Maybe you could ask Forgarty, he lives by himself and he loves having you over...Well, he loves having anyone over all the time anytime so I don't think he would mind at all" Toni's idea wasn't a bad one you were going to consider it but you had one problem...
"I don't want Pea to think anything is happening between us though, he would beat Fangs or any other male to a pulp for even looking in my direction." This was true, and had happened before. A ghoulie had tried to make a pass at you last year and let's just say he spent a week in the hospital and another in a wheel chair.
"Tell him I'll be there, I have a date with a certain firery haired Northsider on the Northside so the chance of him seeing me or being anywhere near me tonight are slim to none."
"Okay, I'll speak to Forgarty, see what he's up to, see if he wants to host a girl escaping her overly sexually active brother." A laugh escaping both of the girls lips.
As their conversation began it's end almost with perfect timing, a certain tanned serpent entered the lunch room and began his stroll to the table occupied by his two favourite female serpents.
"Hey Forgarty! Can I ask ya something?" You called out to the tanned Southside serpent that wasn't very far away from you already.
"Well, good luck Lil Pea, I'll talk to ya in a bit." Toni said before quickly making her escape.
"See ya Topaz" you called out to the girl that was already a fare distance away.
"What's up Lil Pea?" Fangs questioned while sitting on the other side of the table, across from the side you already occupied.
"I was wondering..." Your voiced trailed off.
"Do you have any plans for tonight? I kinda need somewhere to stay because Sweetpea's been having a new girl over each night and my walls are thin so I haven't been sleeping. And since you have a place to yourself and you don't usually mind when someone needs to crash at your place. But if you're busy that's totally fine, it doesn't matter, you know what don't worry, I can put up with Sweet Pea, it's all good..." You we're rambling and you knew it but you we're unable to stop. You eyes slowly raised to meet Fangs', a smug look was rested upon his face and a light chuckle escaped his lips.
"Pea, shut up. Of course you can stay at mine. You don't even need to ask, your my best friend's little sister and one of my own best friends. You're always welcome." Fangs had a smile that read kindness and heart that was always open. His words also made you smile.
"Thanks Forgarty, I'll meet you out the front and maybe you can give me a ride to yours because Sweet Pea won't let me get my own bike?" It was kind of a question but also a statement.
"Yeah sure."
"Also... If Sweet Pea asks Toni's gonna be there two, you know how he gets with me and any person of the opposite gender... Toni's busy with Cheryl otherwise she would have actually come to hang out" I was hoping Fangs wouldn't think it was anything weird or that I was trying to hide something from Sweet Pea or something.
"Okay, yeah, I don't really wanna be on the other side of what we did to that ghoulie" His face read a faux fear which made you giggle slightly.
"I forgot you were apart of that!" You shook your head with a laugh.
"Couldn't let any guy hurt our girl, wasn't gonna happen." For an odd reason his words made your heart flutter. You couldn't place why though.