Fangs Fogarty - Ultimate Safe Place

Warning: This chapter contains details of verbal, partially sexual and physical abuse. If you're not comfortable reading any information about these please read any of my other chapters.

Her head rested peacefully against her pillow. Her hands curved beneath the soft cushion and her legs were bent near her chest. Her eyes were shut but sleep had not yet overcame her mind. Her small frame only consumed less than half of the king sized bed.  Her blanket covered from her neck down and below the blanket she simply wore shorts and an over-sized t-shirt.

The click of the door opening and the swing as it opened lightly alerted her that her boyfriend, Blake, had returned home. She opened her eyes just enough to see him remove his jacket, change into pyjama pants and lift the blanket. He slid his body next too hers and she rolled to lay her head on his chest, her knee curved over his legs. She was prepared to simply fall asleep in his arms but, unbeknownst to her,  he had other plans.

His hand lightly rested on her thigh but lightly he raised it, bringing his hand higher up her thigh. She became more uncomfortable, so she wrapped her hand in his to prevent his from moving any further up her leg. He didn't get the hint. He pressed his lips to her forehead and it made her smile, before he kissed her cheek and then her lips. The kiss was not like their other kisses, it was more forceful. He rolled her onto her back and continued his attempt to kiss her, she didn't kiss back but that didn't stop him. She pressed her hands against his chest, his lips shortly removed. She shook her head.

"Babe, I'm tired and I'm not in the mood." She told her boyfriend as his body hovered over hers. His eyes racked over her body and the beautiful feeling he usually gave her was not her current feeling.

"Come one, it wouldn't be the first time we've done it, by far. I'll make it worth your willed, I promise." His hand caressed down her face and slowly down her body. He lent down and pressed his lips to the curve of her neck.

"Babe, no, I'm not in the mood." She wiggled her body just slightly away from him, his lips left her skin for only a moment.

"Seriously, you're really killing my vibe right now. Come on." His hands dug beneath her shirt, she began to get incredibly uncomfortable.

"No, get off me." Her voice was much louder than it previously was and the disgusted feeling just continued to grow in her heart. She wrapped her smaller hand around his larger one, pushing it until it was no longer beneath her shirt.

"Are you serious? We've been dating for what, a year now, its my right as your boyfriend to request sex and get it. Now, stop being such a prude and kiss me." His voice was demanding, his usually soft and kind eyes now darker and rougher. They didn't make her smile, they mad her want to hide in the darkest place of her mind. It made her sick. He made her sick.

"Blake, I'm not in the mood and you're scaring me. Can we please just roll over and go to sleep, talk about this in the morning." She tried to reason with the boy, she believed, she loved. He wasn't budging, she gulped hard.

"Oh so I'm not your babe anymore, just because I want to do what I have the right to do with my girlfriend. Seriously, you're lucky to be with me. Any girl in our school would be lucky to sleep with me, why did I date the one that doesn't? Seriously, you're a fuckin' prude. Get over yourself." He pressed his lips to hers once again, so forceful it made her feel imprisoned. 

She ripped her lips from him, his face hovered directly above hers. "You need to get off me. Now. I don't feel comfortable. Please." Her voice began rough and confident but as she spoke she became weaker and her voice softer.

"Fuck you." His hand raised to her face, his hand swiftly and forcefully swung to hit or cheek. Her skin burned. Her cheeks became rosy, tears welled in her eyes. He didn't apologise, he didn't show a single sign of remorse. He sat up from the bed, walked towards the door and slammed it as he strolled out of the room.

Her heart ached. The boy she loved was not who she thought he was. Tears began to roll down her cheeks. A heavy sob escaped her lips. Her hand raised to her new wound and her body curled into a ball. Tears poured from her eyes. After many hours without movement. She sat from her place on her bed, walked down the stairs and to the fridge. Her tears began to dry as she re-built her walls. Forced herself to forget the horrors of moments ago. She refused to be broken. Her heart had been wounded before but this, this was a new pain, one she had never yet experienced.

She grabbed an ice pack, wrapped it in a towel and pressed it against her red tinned cheek. She sat in a chair and simply stared off into space. Her thoughts were empty, her body sat numb. She couldn't feel a thing in her body except the heat on her cheek. She sat like this for what felt like hours, the small light that previously shone through the curtains now drained from the sky. Darkness loomed in the sky, the air and in her mind. She was so absent minded that she didn't hear the door unlock or anyone enter through it.

She was brought from her bubble when a figure stood before her, his hand waving in front of her face. A black leather jacket wrapped tightly around his body. His jeans ripped, a cheeky smile present across his face. His tanned complexion mixing with the dark brown tones of his eyes. His smile slowly wiped from his face when one didn't grow at the sight of him. He noticed the red splotch on her face, the glossy filter across her eyes. The red tones around her eyes and the tear stains down her cheeks. Something was wrong, that was obvious. 

He lifted his hands and wrapped them around the smaller ones that rested in her Kris-cross lap. She flinched, removed her hands from his causing his confusion to grow.

"Marshmallow, what's wrong?" He remained crouched in front of her small frame. 

"N-n-nothing." She stuttered out slowly, the only words her mouth could form. 

"Well, that's just a flat out lie isn't it. Common there's nothing you can't tell me, I've been your best friend since we were 5, you've told me everything from periods to family troubles. You can tell me absolutely anything." His words were as sincere as they come. His heart was breaking as he watched the young girl fall to pieces and the fact that she wouldn't let him help her broke his heart even more.

"Y-you'll get m-mad..." Her voice faded away, her face expression less.

"There's nothing you could ever do that would make me mad at you, Marsh... please, just tell me. You're worrying me." He began to move his hand towards her cheek but as soon as he got near she flinched away.

"Not at me. At B-Blake." Confusion grew in his heart, a worried pain building and mixing within his stomach.

"What did he do? Did he cheat on you?" A sense of anger hidden beneath his words.

"N-no, he, he, he-" She couldn't form the words, a singular tell rolled down her face.

"He what?" He could see it was hard for her to say, but it was killing him. He had to know.

"He tried to f-force hims-self on m-me..." A loud sob fell from her lips. More tears slipped from her eyes, her head bowed, she couldn't meet his gaze.

"He what!? I'll kill him! Are you okay? How far did he get? Oh my gosh..." He fell from his crouched position to a spot on the floor, his head resting in his hands and pushed his hair from his eyes each time it fell.

"Please Fa-angs, I can't l-loose you, h-he just... touched me, under my shirt and... h-he um, kissed me... oh my gos-sh I sound so stupid, my boyfriend ki-issed me, oh no." Her voice began to be laced with sarcasm.

"That's not stupid. Not at all. By far. A boy, no, a person should never put their hands or lips on you in any way unless you want them to. I don't care what he thinks he's entitled too. He doesn't have the right. He needs to be taught a fuckin lesson. Who raised this kid a fucking perv. Ugh." His voiced was not like Blake's. He made her feel safe, staring into his eye was the most amazing place in the entire universe. He wrapped his hands in hers and this time, she didn't flinch away. His hands weren't rough or forceful, his touch made electricity tun through her skin. A feeling she never had with Blake.

He moved from his place on the ground next to her on the couch. She stopped staring in her lap and moved her gaze to his. His eyes were the perfect, shape, colour, everything. His jaw line was so sharp but his smile was so sweet. His gaze didn't make her uncomfortable, it made her happy and safe.

He, was her ultimate safe place.