SweetPea - Smut - In School

You spin your pen in between your fingers, it seemed to be the only interesting thing in the classroom. You had tuned out the teachers voice, his words sounded like muffled nonsence. Your imagination ran wild, picturing anything other than the boring class you were currently being forced to participate in.

You sat at the back of the class room, so far back that the only other people near you were Serpents. It particular, Toni and Fangs who sat in the seats right in front of you and SweetPea who sat in the seat beside you. His hands clutched around a pen as he sketched mindless drawings into his work book. You watched as a slight piece of hair feel in front of his eyes and it made you think of the last time you had watched that same piece of hair fall in front of his eyes.

It was a couple of nights ago, while you and SweetPea were being 'intimate' on his couch. Your mind wondered to each action he made, each position you were in, each feeling you had and just the thought turned you on, you couldn't help it, you had a hot boyfriend. Slowly you started to become more and more horny. You attempted to rub your thighs together as a possible way to alleviate some of the tension building inside you, but you we're unsuccessful. Your body felt like it was on fire, any touch would be the best feeling ever.

You didn't wanna bother SweetPea with your 'problem' but with no other option you had too.

You lent over too SweetPea and whispered "Sweets, I need you."

"What? Are you okay?" His eyes widened slightly. He was worried. He had spoken loud enough for Fangs and Toni to also turn around, worried for you.

"Calm down guys, I'm fine" You let out a slight laugh. SweetPea was not dumb but oblivious. After you spoke Fangs and Toni turned back around, though slightly confused, they let you be.

SweetPea gave you a confused look.
You didn't wanna speak too loud so you decided to use actions instead.

You wrapped your hand around SweetPea's wrist under the table and moved his hand in between your legs and slowly further up your skirt.

"Ohhhh" SweetPea had finally realized. A smirk became present on his features. Damn that smirk.

His hand reached your clothed vagina and pushed your underwear aside.

"Damn babygirl, you're soaked"

"Mhmmm"

Your spread your legs slightly giving SweetPea access.
SweetPea lent over to you and whispered "if I'm going to do this, and I really really want too, I need verbal consent. I love you too much to do that to you"

"SweetPea, I give you full consent. Now, pleeease, touch me." You begged.

SweetPea placed his index finger on your clit, slowly placing pressure and moving it in small circles. SweetPea slowly increased his speed, getting faster and faster and faster. A whimper left your mouth but as soon as it happened you bit your lip, hard, attempting to stop it from happening again.

SweetPea removed his finger making you whimper from the lose. But as soon as he moved it he moved his finger down and pushed it in you. Curling it. He began pumping it in and out of you continuesly getting faster and faster. He got so fast it was almost in human. He added another finger making the pleasure double. And then he added another finger and the pleasure was overwhelming. No matter how hard you bit your lip you couldn't hold it in anymore.

"SweetPea... Sweets... Mmhh... Oohhh... Sweets, sweets, sweets, yes, ohhh" You moaned as quitley as possible but as soon as the words left your mouth you came around SweetPea's fingers.

"Ohhh, babe that was so hot, I just made you cum with just my fingers, that's soo hot. Babe, I'm so hard for you right now." SweetPea whispered in your ear.

You looked down and saw the massive tent forming in SweetPea's pants. Time to return the favor.