Fangs Forgarty - Best Friends Sister 3

You awoke to the sound of knocking on the trailer door. Your head was resting on Fangs' chest while he played with your hair. You wore only a shirt and your underwear and Fangs was only in his boxers.
You sat up, grabbed your phone and checked the time. 9:30am.
You removed your body from Fangs' so he could answer the relentless knocking. You followed close behind, but soon moved away from Fangs so you could begin making breakfast.
Fangs swung the door open, and the person stood behind it made him wish he never opened it. SweetPea.
"Hey mate!" Fangs placed a fake smile unsure of what other actions he could take. Once your realised who stood behind the door you considered hiding but thought, if found, would be more suspicious.
SweetPea entered the residence and looked at his little sister. A few odd clues began connecting, sister wearing minimal clothing, Fangs wearing minimal clothing, the couch was not slept on.
"Hey Sweets" You smiled at your, older by 1 year, brother.
Sweet Pea had no response. He walked closer to Fangs and pushed I'm into the wall. Your heart sank.
"Pea! What are you doing?!" You didn't know what else you could do and you still couldn't tell if he had fully connected the dots about the actions of last night.
Fangs tried pushing back but SweetPea had always been stronger then Fangs.
"I can't believe you dude! I'm going to beat you to a pulp! How dare you do that with my sister! Fuck you Fogarty!" SweetPea was yelling louder than you had ever seen him.
"It's not what you think Pea, I love her! She's the only person in this fucked up world I have ever loved like this. She is so important to me!" Fangs was yelling in response to Sweet Pea's yelling. His words made your heart flutter.
Pea backed away from Fangs slightly, and turned his head to you.
"Do you feel the same?" He had calmed down only slightly but was waiting on your response before taking his next actions.
"Yes, I do Pea. I love him and I think I always have. But I can't lose you either Pea, your the only family I have left and you two are my favourite boys. Fangs is the love of my life." A tear or two began to role down your cheek, a world without either of your two favourite males was a world you didn't want to be in.
Like the flick of a switch. SweetPea smiled larger than ever, chuckled and wrapped an arm around Fangs in a friendly manner.
"Finally! I've been waiting for you two to get together for forever! This is the only guy I give you premission for!" SweetPea was almost jumping with joy, both you and Fangs stood in shook, unable to speak.
You walked around the kitchen island bench and hugged your brother before quickly letting go and hugging your boyfriend.
"Dude, you scared the shit out of me!" Fangs was laughing, as were you.
"Though I allow this relationship, I'm warning you Fangs! If I see one tear leave her eye because of you! I will kill you." SweetPea had a very serious look on his face before replacing it back with the smile he had not long ago.
"I have no intention of ever hurting her..."