Sweet Pea - Honestly

(Based off Gabbie Hanna's song Honestly)
The cold metal of your Riverdale High school locker was pressed against your back. Your heart was pounding hard and fast. Your mind racing with thoughts and anger was filling your veins. Your breathes we're rapid and your fist was clenched.

"Hey Babe" his voice made your heart stop.
His voice made your thoughts stop. His voice made you want to scream and kick and punch anything and everything in sight.

"Don't call me that." Your voice was laced with venom but you we're trying your hardest not to start attacking him here and now.

"What, why? You know I love you, what's wrong?" Lies. Lies. Lies!

"Shut up. Shut up. Shut up. Everything you say is lies! You lied when you called it love. You lied when you told me you loved me. Your lieing to me constantly.I don't need all your bullshit and honestly I don't think I ever believed it. But why? Why play with my feelings? Why break my heart? Why treat me like I was worthless? Why?" You were practically screaming at this point and tears we're welling in your eyes.

"Babe, I'm sorry! It's not what you think, I love you! I'm talking to you honestly and I'll change, I'll be better, I'll do better! I don't know why you don't trust me..." He was begging but by now you knew nothing he said mattered this wasn't the first time you had confronted him but he was so emotionally manipulative that you kept taking him back.

"I don't want your dumb apology. You say you're sorry but I know you don't mean it. So sorry, but, I don't believe it. Your words don't hold any weight and for weeks I've been trying to get a straight answer. I don't trust you but really, who's to blame, Reggie"

First his lies started with small white ones like saying he was going to Pops with the boys but instead going to a party. Then slowly they grew darker, he would say he was studying with Moose but instead would be at the strip club with Chuck or he would be home alone with his 'best friend' Jessica. When you would find her underwear on his bedroom floor he would brush it off as if it was 'normal'. Until Moose couldn't take how much he was hurting you and told you everything and I mean everything. Moose was a sweet guy but he just had the wrong friends.

"No please y/n, you can't leave me." At first his eyes started water and then, like a switch, he changed.
"Your nothing without me. Before me you were some loner Southside Slut. I made you who you are and I can destroy you. You are nothing without me." At this point his voice was raised and he was basically trapping you against your locker. His arms were tightening on your wrists that he had pinned above your head.

"You're hurting me." You were trying to break free from his grasp but he was just too strong.

"Yo, dude. Get off her." A strong masculine voice called from your left. You turned your head to see the tall, rugged black haired serpent. You and SweetPea were basically raised together, you were best friends you whole childhood but you grew apart when you started dating a Northsider.

"Go away rat boy" Reggie spat his words at SweetPea but they took no affect on the Serpent.
You locked eyes with SweetPea, you gave him a pleading look.
"I said get off her!" SweetPea pushed Reggie off you. A sigh of relief left your lips and you quickly stood behind SweetPea.

Reggie swung his fist at SweetPea but this was no where near Sweetpea's first fist fight, he dodged the pathetic swing. A sick smile grew on his face as he swung at Reggie's eye and unlike Reggie his actually landed.

Reggie backed off and walked away slowly. "You're lucky you got your little pet here, serpent slut!" He yelled while pointing his finger at you.

"Ever speak to her, look at her or even think about her again I will end your life you flea infested mut!" SweetPea yelled sternly. Reggie was already a fair distance away which made you release a breathe you didn't realise you were holding on to.

SweetPea turned to you, "are you okay?" His voice was laced with concern.

"I, I... I don't know" it was the truth.
You didn't know how else to express the emotions building inside yourself.

You lifted your arms, which cause SweetPea's eyes to gaze down at your wrists, a deep purple bruise already forming on both wrists and the pain was over whelming. His fingers lightly traced the wound causing you to flinch. Your eyes met SweetPea's, worry was obvious across his face.

"Do you want me to take you to the nurse? Or Topaz was always good at patching you up back at Southside High after you'd get into punch on's with the Goulies" He gave you a half sympathetic, half concerned smile.

"Topaz please, don't want to have to explain this to the nurse or Toni for that matter. If she asks it was my brother mucking around and he didn't realise how bad he had hurt me, okay?" You looked deeply into his eyes trying to plead with the soft spot he had for you.

"I don't know if I can do that. For one, Toni can always see through both of our lies. Two, he deserves to get his ass beat by Toni and three, your brother should also know and Reggie also deserves to get his ass beat by your brother too." Now he was pleading with you, but the difference was, to your dismay you knew he was right.

"Fine. But if we get sued I'm throwing you and only you under the bus." You put emphasis on the word 'only'. But even if your words sounded strong your mental state was weak, you didn't know if you would be able to go through what you knew was waiting for you.

Toni wasn't at school today but SweetPea knew she had a shift at the Whyrme. So that's where you went.

You watched as SweetPea climbed onto his motorcycle, you wished desperately to ride your own bike but SweetPea refused to risk worsening your injury. But you also couldnt properly and safely hold onto SweetPea while sitting behind him so he sat you in front of him. It was an odd way to go but was the safest for the both of you, mainly you.

Once you arrived the familiar scents filled your nose, the oak, the alcohol, the cigarette smoke. As disgusting as that may sound it always made you feel like you were home. Like no one could place harm upon anyone who entered this building, this was your safe place. It broke your heart that you had not been here in a very long time. It was a sorrow your heart could never replace.

"Yo, Topaz!" SweetPea called out to the pink haired girl standing behind the bar talking to one of the only customers that we're actually at the serpent hot spot during this time of day.

Toni's eyes traveled away from the gentleman she was conversing with, to the girl she had not spoken to for a time that was not countable by numbers, it felt as though it was centuries.

"Y/N?" A curious smile was present across her features.
You an SweetPea were now standing at the bar, you slowly lifted your arm and with the assistance of SweetPea you pulled back your sleeve.

"Oh my fuckin gosh! What happened?!" Her eyes widened in shock at the horrendous brusing across your wrists.
Your eyes trailed to SweetPea's, this was the question you were hoping to avoid.

"Uh... Um..." you didn't know how to put it words.
But SweetPea could.

"Reggie fuckin Mantle happened." You could sense the anger behind his words.

"He did this to you! I'll kill him! I will end his life! Oh my gosh have you told ((Your Brothers Name(Y/B/N))!" Toni's words were filled with passion. Pure passion.

"No..."

"Oh my gosh Y/N! You have too. SweetPea go grab my first aid kit from the back."

____ Part 2?