Fangs Fogarty - Cheating

Your eyes widened. Your heart stopped. Your mouth dropped in shock. A gasp escaped your lips. The scene in front of your heart hurt. It made tears well in your eyes and mixed emotions to fill your veins. You were miserable and also furious.

His tanned skin contrasting her pale complexion. His muscular fingers gripped into her short black locks. His purple toned lips pressed against her light pink ones. Her body sat on the wooden bench, her thighs spread and her legs wrapped around his bare torso. Her back almost pressed against the mirror giving you two views of the same upsetting scene. Fangs Fogarty and Midge Klump. Your boyfriend of 2 years and your best friend of 9.

You didn't know how to react, how to behave. You took a step back and slammed the door. Your breath rate increasing rapidly. Your mind was racing in a haze, you did the only thing you had been able to do your entire life, you ran. You began to run through the corridors, left, right, left, right until your body collided with another.

Your body fell to the ground. Tears ran from your eyes. You didn't attempt to get up. You remained on the ground, life less. Your mind still attempting to process the earlier scene.

"Oh my gosh, Y/N, are you okay?" The sweet and calming voice of Toni Topaz interrupting your thoughts.

"F-F-Fangs" You stuttered out, unaware of why.

"What? What's wrong with Fangs?" Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion. A strand of her purple toned hair slipping in front of her face. She quickly brushed it out of her view and held her hand out to you. You accepted her hand and she helped you stand.

"H-h-he. Midge. Kissing. D-Dressing Ro-oom." Where the only words Toni was able to understand through your heavy breathing, sniffling and heavy sobs. You had never been one to cry in front of people but today you had no control, it was happening.

"Fangs and Midge were kissing in the dressing room!?" Toni screeched out, flabbergasted at her child best friend's actions. Her eyes were so wide you thought that they could pop out of her eye sockets. Her jaw dropped like a cartoon character, almost to the floor.

It was at that moment that Fangs came sprinting down the corridor, his dark grey shirt now inside out. His black leather jacket only halfway up his arms, as he came closer to you, he was trying to fix his messy look.

"B-babe. It's not what it looks like..." Fangs head hung low, a tell tail sign he was ashamed. It was at this point that Midge appeared behind Fangs. Her once perfectly straightened hair now a tangled mess.

"It's not what it looks like! Really! Because it looks, to me, like my best friend since I was 11 and my Boyfriend since I was 15, making out before our school production." You were shaking with furry at this point, your tear stained cheeks now a dark red shade. "I loved you Fangs, why? What would cause you to betray me like this? If you loved her more than me, I wouldn't have liked it but I would have gotten over it, but this, going behind my back and with my best friend. You're a pig Fangs Fogarty. You're a pig." You spat at him, your pointer finger wagging in his direction. His remained hung, pain nestling in his heart, he hurt the woman he loved most.

"And you!" Now, it was Midge's turn for your verbal assault.

"Im sorry..." She mumbled quietly.

"Sorry! AH! If you had feelings for my boyfriend you should have fucking told me or gotten the fuck over it! It's not okay. It'll never be okay. You're disgusting. Absolutely disgusting. What happened to our promises, 'Boys will never get between us', what was that? Bull shit. Do I mean nothing to you? 9 years. 9 years, down the drain. Fuck you Midge! And what about Moose? Does he mean nothing to you? You're a bitch! Midge Klump. You're a bitch!" You began to walk away, your body shaking. Tears streaming down your face. Your heart shattered, the pieces sprawled across the ground.

Toni stood watching the scene unfold, her heart broke for you, angry resting in her body as she looked at the two individuals still standing before her. "I can't believe you Fogarty. What the fuck have you done!" Her head shook. She knew he was a good guy, this was so out of character for him.

"I know Topaz, I fucked up." His body slid down the wall, resting his head against the red painted bricks.

"Fucked up? You did more than fuck up, Fangs. You're so far past fucked up that that line is just a dot for you. I have known you my entire life and never have I been this ashamed to say you're my friend." She shook her head and walked off into the direction of where you had run off.

-------------------------

BTW, I love Fangs! He's so adorable but I thought this would be interesting...