Toni Topaz - The New Girl

You walked the halls of Southside High. Your blue hair swaying with each stride. Your black combat boots, made a loud echoing stomp with each step causing people to turn their heads in your direction. Your over sized T-Shirt sat at your knee and your ripped jeans showed off your many tattoos. Your outfit was topped with a jacket you hadn't worn in a year. Your serpent jacket.

Your eyes scanned the many faces searching for the two people you missed most, Fangs Fogarty and SweetPea. Fangs was basically your brother, you even lived with him for 2 years when you were 14 before your Grandma shipped you off to boarding school without even letting you say goodbye...

And SweetPea had always been one of your best and closest friends, he was the early person who had been able to stop you from beating up anyone and you were the same for him.

Life had been hell without your two favourite humans.
Finally you found them! You walked up next to Fangs. 

"Hey guys what's happening?" Your voice attempting to hide the excitement you were feeling from seeing them.

Fangs, SweetPea and another girl turned to look a you before Fangs' eyes lit up. 

"Y/N!" He lifted you in the air and span you in circles. Once he put you on the ground you ran into SweetPea arms and he returned the hug but not before scuffing up your hair. He missed you more than he was willing to show in fear of messing up his 'reputation'. Fangs on the other hand couldn't have cared less what anyone else was thinking.

You turned to the unfamiliar face, she was stunning, the pink tones in her hair complemented her skin tone perfectly and the Serpent Jacket she wore fit her perfectly making her body look amazing.

"Boys stop being rude and introduce us" You turned to look at them.

"Y/N this is Toni, Toni this is Y/N" Fangs smiled happy his two favourite females (other than his mother and sister) had finally met.

"Ohh... This is the girl you two haven't shut up about for the last year" Toni's words made you smile. 

"They talk about me!" You pinched their cheeks while smiling like a cartoon character.

"Shut it Topaz" SweetPea tried to make an angry smirk but you could see the smile hidden behind it.

"Well its nice meeting you Toni, but I have to find my locker before class, care to help me Fogarty, catch me up, I have been without any kind of connection to the rest of the world for a year. What's happening?" You smiled to the person you considered the closest thing you had ever had to family.

"Sure thing Bubs, see ya in class guys!" He called you the nickname he made for you when you 3 and you drank his bubble mixture straight from the small bottle. You missed that nickname, you missed your friend, you missed your family.

You began walking away from the two left behind, bout not without one last quick glance at the Pink Haired Girl, her beauty catching your eye.

As soon as you were out of listening distance you began questioning Fangs.

"So, is she your girlfriend or Pea's? How did you meet her? If she's not dating either of you two, is she dating anyone?" Your hidden inquisitive nature shining through. Fangs let lose a slight laugh.

"She's not dating us or anyone, she's more into girls anyway. We met her a week after your Grandma finally told us where you were, she was new to the school and we were miserable without you. She was the only person that was able to make us happy after you left. You were always like our little sister and you leaving was like you dying. It broke our hearts." Fangs gave you a sad smile which you returned but his words made you miserable, it hurt that you being forced away hurt them so much.

"Well, she seems nice and if I'm being honest she's stunning but I want to let you know they had to take me away kicking and screaming, literally." Your words were stern and you meant them.

"Since when did you call anyone stunning, let alone a girl" He lightly pushed your shoulder in a joking manner.

"That's actually why I got sent away, my grandma caught me in my room making out with a girl. I told her I was Bi and she sent me away to a catholic boarding school for girls who were being manipulated by the devil. It was rough in there. I went through some real mental shit from it." You had always considered yourself religious to a certain manner but you had taken the lords words in a way that you knew he wouldn't frown upon you being with the same gender, not everyone felt that way.

"Damn Bubs, I'm sorry. Pea and I tried so hard to find out which boarding school she had sent you away to but she wouldn't budge. We were going to break you out and even yesterday we were out with Kevin Keller, the Northie, trying to see if he knew where you may have be sent but the problem was that we couldn't even find out why." There was no way he wasn't going to try and get his sister released from what he was assuming was your own personal hell.

"And that's why I love you and Pea. He put up with a Northie for me! I have to hug him for that one later. Also, you smiled when you said Keller's name. Got something to tell me?" Here was your inquisitive nature again.

"I'm Bi too and maybe, I may or may not have slept with Keller a couple times." A sly smirk and shrug were evident on his body.

"Ooo, my sweet and innocent Fogarty isn't so innocent anymore!"

The rest of the day was fun, you got to know Toni so much more and by the end of the day you were practically best friends. You could see why the boys liked her so much, she was like you. Her beauty, her humor, her intelligence, everything about her continued replaying in your head for the entirety of the day. You didn't focus on class at all.  At lunch they had invited you to the Wyrm that night and there was no way you were turning down a chance to see all that serpents you missed dearly.

The roar of four motorcycle engines echoed through the air as you all began your very short ride to the Wyrm. You had missed this. You missed the simple things. 

Once you arrived, you walked forward opened the doors with a large push causing the many serpents inside to turn their heads in your direction.

"The Serpent Princess Is Back!" The loud roar of FP Jones made you smile, his words were followed by a large applause. You walked towards FP who was never considered an emotional person and hugged him. The simple gesture made a single tear leave his aged hazel eyes. You were like a daughter to him and when Fangs and SweetPea told FP of your absence a small piece of his heart broke, he was beginning to feel whole again.

"I missed you" Your voice was a slight whisper but it was honest and he knew it. You released your arms from his torso and looked up at him. 

He wiped the tear with the back of his palm and put on the best masculine facial expression he could muster and raised his voice "Lets get you a drink!"

You turned to your friends and they followed you to the bar, you received your many shots of vodka and took your places by the pool table. Fangs challenge Sweets to a match while Toni and yourself started getting drunk.

Vodka was like a truth serum for you, that night you spilled every secret, every heartbreak and every fear to Toni, she did the same to you. You had only known her for less than 24 hours but it was like you had known her your whole life.

You had only ever felt love for SweetPea, Fangs, His family and FP but you were in love with Toni Topaz and it made you overwhelmingly happy. After too many shots you had too much confidence and this caused you to sit on Toni's lap. You didn't know why but your body went without consulting with your head. The action made Toni giggle. She soon placed her lips on yours and you began a heated make out session with the Pink Haired Beauty. 

"Wanna take this some place else." Her words were slightly slurred but so where yours.

"Yes"