Fangs Fogarty - Smut - Best Friends Sister 2

The roar of a motorcycle engine made you jump for joy, you ran to Fangs who was already sitting on his motorcycle, engine revved and ready for you. You climbed on to the dangerous vehicle, wrapped your arms around Fangs' mid section and away you went. Your hair flowed in the wind and you heart was pounding against your chest, you worried Fangs may hear or feel it. You had never had this kind of reaction around Fangs before, he was always just your brother's best friend and one of your closest friends, was this changing? Sweetpea would kill you if he found out you had feelings for his best mate and would kill Fangs if those feeling happened to be reciprocated, which you doubted was going to occur.
While lost in thought the bike stopped, you didn't realise until Fangs' voice brought you back to reality.
"You're going to have to let go, if you want to ever reach the front door you know" a chuckle escaping his lips. His words made a hot flush spread across your face and you quickly removed your arms from his waist and your legs from his bike.
You followed him into his home and straight away threw yourself onto his couch, this place was like a second home to you. The place was similar to your own trailer, small and rustic. The slight send of oak entered threw your nose and an over whelming feeling of safety consumed your body.
"I'll take the couch tonight, you can take the bed, you look like you could use a good nights rest." A smiled curled on his lips as he spoke his words.
"It's your house, I'm the guest, I should sleep on the couch." If you were being honest  you didn't want to but you didn't want Fangs to either.
"I can tell your not backing down so why don't we just share the bed, I don't mind if you don't." Fangs shrugged his shoulders.
"I don't mind, but hey, no funny business" you chuckled at your own attempt at humour.
"Hey! I'm always a perfect gentlemen" He placed his hand on his chest in a hurt manner, faking the action for the sake of over dramatisation.
"We'll see about that"
About an hour later, you and Fangs were laying on the couch together watching whatever show you were currently binge watching on Netflix. Fangs only had one couch and the floor wasn't overly comfortable so Fangs proposed the idea and sharing the couch. He laied sprawled across the suprisingly wide couch and you laid with your back to his chest and your head rested on his arm that curled around your body, his other arm was playing with your hair in a relaxing manner.
Your eyes began to get drowsy after the lack of sleep, and eventually sleep over came you and you fell asleep is Fangs' arms.
3 hours later Fangs awoke you while holding a bag of Pops takeout, you didn't know how he moved without awaking you but he had. You spent the next hour or two, eating dinner and talking. When you finally checked your phone, it was almost midnight and you had school the next day.
"It's almost midnight and I'm exhausted, Im gonna go to bed but I don't have any PJ's you think I could borrow somethin?" You asked Fangs who nodded his head and went to his cupboard. He grabbed a shirt that was going to be way too big for you, he searched all of his cupboards but was unable to find pants that would fit you, so you both decided it didn't matter and you could just sleep in the oversized shirt. Fangs also changed into sleep attire, this consisted of a dark blue shirt and black track suit pants.
You both layied down on the bed and a slight awkward silence hung over the two. You rolled you body to face Fangs, scooting closer to him. He moved closer to you as well. It was like an over whelming force was pushing you closer to him, but you liked it. Soon enough you were face to face, body to body.
"Can I kiss you?" His question was so kind and loving.
"Of course"
Almost as soon as the words left your lips, his soft lips were pressed against yours causing your heart to flutter and your head to swirl. His kiss was soft and pationate but you wanted more, you needed more. Before you knew it he rolled your body on to your back and continued kissing you deeper and deeper, so loving, so caring. Your hand crept under his shirt and your hand felt along his toned and muscular stomach, a 6 pack was obvious.
He broke the kiss for a second to remove his shirt before quickly placing his lips back on yours.
"Is this okay? Just tell me when and we can stop, I don't want to pressure you into anything you're not ready for." Fangs was being cautious he cared for this girl more than words we're able to express, he loved this girl, he cared for this girl and he had never felt this strongly before.
"I want you, all of you, I'm ready" you knew in that moment that this was right this was the person you wanted to be your first.
You quickly sat up and removed your shirt revealing your black bralete. Considering you went to bed without pants you were now only in your underwear. Fangs swiftly removed his pants leaving him in only boxes.
Fangs' hand slowly moved down your stomach and slid under your underwear. His fingers found your clit and quickly began moving in circles. A moan escaped your lips, you were slightly embarrassed and Fangs could tell.
"Don't worry baby, let out your moans, they're so hot and I want you to feel comfortable, okay?"
You responded with a vigouris node and a loud moan, Fangs was still rubbing your clit and getting faster as he went. It felt amazing and you could feel a tight feeling begining in your lower stomach.
After a few minutes of Fangs making you moan continuesly he slowly slipped one figure inside you making you let out in even louder moan.
And first it hurt slightly and then as Fangs curled his finger it felt amazing, he swiftly added a second finger and you continued moaning his name over and over again.
"Fangs, Fangs, oh yes, that feels so good"
"How good does it feel to have my fingers deep inside your tight little pussy, sinking in and out?"
"So good, mmm, so good."
With your premission Fangs removed your bralete and underwear, you were now completely exposed, buy it felt right and it felt good.
Fangs the began littering your body with kisses, down your jaw, neck, breasts, stomach and finally your pussy. Fangs began licking your clit causing several moanes to leave your lips. He then moved down to your hole and began tongue fucking you, while rubbing your clit with his fingers. It felt amazing. After only a few quick minutes you were on the verge of your first orgasm that night. Fangs removed his tongue quickly to say "come on baby, cum all over my face" before quickly returning to his previous position. You screamed his name one last time before releasing on his tongue. He sat up and began kissing you, you could taste yourself on his mouth.
You then reseved a sudden amount of self confidence and while Fangs was standing at the end of your bed you sat up, leaned over and help him remove his boxers. His dick was already hard, he was about 6 or 7 inches and you wrapped your hand around the base before quickly moving it up and down. After Fangs was moaning  your name, needing more you placed your lips around his cock and began sucking it up and down, up and down. Fangs placed his hand in your hair to assist and was close to cumming but before he did, you remove your lips from his cock, layed down on the bed and spread your legs. You we're ready. And this was going to happen.
"Just so you know for certain, I'm a virgin but I am so ready for this, your the one I want to do this with. I love you Fangs Fogarty."
"Will you be my official girlfriend?"
"Of course"
"I'm going to marry you won day Lil Pea, I just know it."
"Fuck me already, Fogarty!"
Fangs went into his bedside table  and grabbed a condom, place it on his dick and moved closer to you. Fangs began rubbing your clit, he placed his dick at your entrance and entered you. You felt your body stretch and it hurt slightly. Fangs waited for your signal that you were ready before he began to move. He started slowly before moving faster and faster. After 10 minutes he was pounding into you pretty hard and pretty fast, but it felt amazing!
"Fuck me Fangs! Oh yes! Make me cum! Make me scream your name! Fuck! Yes!" Praises after praises left your mouth and it only turned Fangs on more, if that was even possible.
"Yes baby, my big dick in your tight pretty pussy looks so good!" He responded.
It wasn't long before you were cumming around his cock.
He removed his cock from your pussy, removed the condom and you began sucking his dick until he was right on the verge of his release, you removed you lips and he came all over your tits.
You and Fangs began making out, until you moved away.
"I need to shower, wanna join me?" You bit your lip, and gave Fangs a flirtatious look.
You sat up and tried to walk, but quickly realised you could barley feel your legs from Fangs' actions only moments ago.
"I think your going to me help in there anyway" Fangs chuckled, picked you up and carried you bridal style into the shower.
That was the best night of your life.