SweetPea - Smut - His Trailer

You and SweetPea were in his trailer, on the faded yellow couch. You had been watching 'To all the boys I've loved before' on Netflix. Cheryl had recommended it to you and, as a favour to Toni, you decided to be kind and watch it. You actually didn't mind the show though you didn't really like how cliche the show seemed.

SweetPea did not like the movie, he said it was "too girly" for his liking. This wasn't the first time he didn't wanna do something with you or for you because it was "too girly" and that was a sentence you had heard your whole life. You grew up in a house of 5 boys and, worst of all, SweetPea knew how much those two words pissed you off. Yet, he still used them.

You replied bluntly "Well, if your going to be sexist and stereotypical, I can leave and you can call Fogarty for some boys time so you can regain your fuckin masculinity." You stood from the couch grabbing your stuff getting ready to leave.

"No, please baby girl, I wasn't thinking. Don't leave." SweetPea pleaded.

"If I stay you gotta give me a reason too." Your words made SweetPea smirk and he knew exactly what you were thinking.

SweetPea pushed his lips against yours. You melted. His tongue explored your mouth.

"Jump" He whispered against your lips.

Your wrapped your legs around SweetPea's waist as he held you against the wall. His hands caress your body. And your's caress his. Your hand travelled under his t-shirt, you could feel his rock hard abs and it felt so good. SweetPea lifted you from the wall and placed you on the coffee table.

He took off his own shirt and then helped you remove yours. The cool air made your nipples stiffen. SweetPea began kissing your neck, leaving dark hickeys as he made his way down your cleavage. A small moan left your mouth as he teasingly sucked around your nipples. You needed more.

You bit your lip, thinking. You wrapped your hand around SweetPea's wrist,
"What's wrong baby?" You didn't respond with words but instead you slid his hand into your skirt.

"Touch me please..." Your voice was quite and shy.

He took over and gently put pressure onto your clit through your underwear, he began moving his fingers in a circular motion.

"Did I make you this wet babygirl? Have you been thinking about me taking you right here" His voice was rough and hoarse.

A deep red blush spread across your face. "Yes."

His iconic and attractive smirk began to rest on his features. He wasted no time removing your skirt from your body tossing on the couch next to your shirt. SweetPea gently pushed your legs apart.

"God damn, I could get used to seeing this."
He slowly grabbed the waist of your black, lace underwear and pulled them off your body before getting on his knees.

A squeal escaped your lips when SweetPea gripped your thighs, pulling your body to the edge of the coffee table. He began to kiss the inside of your thighs, leaving small hickeys wherever he went. You were soaked.

He reached forward and began circling your clit with his fingers making a loud moan escaped your lips.
"Fuck!"

The slightest touch felt amazing after being teased for so long. He continued the beginning of your sexual encounter before placing his face in-between your legs and licking your folds. His fingers were still on your clit while he continued to lick you. Another moan escaped on your lips as your hands found their way to SweetPea's hair.
"Fuck Pea, don't stop!"

SweetPea continued to pleasure you and your orgasm was approaching fast.

"SweetPea I'm close..." You whimpered, gently tugging on his hair.

SweetPea removed his fingers and replaced them with his tongue, flicking your clit as you gasped.

"Oh fuck!" You felt your self on the edge, ready to release and he knew it.

"Cum for me baby!" His voice was the thing that pushed your over the edge.

You let out a long moan as the pressure in your core released, sending waves of pressure through your body. SweetPea didn't stop until you had completely finished cumming. He stood up and began to unbuckle his pants, an extremely large tent was formed and once he completely removed his pants his dick flew up.

"That was so hot babygirl!"

You giggled, "Are you gonna fuck me now!?"

He groaned, "Oh fuck yeah!"
SweetPea placed his cock at your entrance. "Are you ready Babygirl?"

You whimpered and tried to push your hips towards him, "I need you to fuck me! Please SweetPea!"

SweetPea didn't give you much else of a warning before pushing all of himself into you. "God damn, you feel so good!"

He continued to moan as he started fucking you at a steadily increasing speed. He gripped your hips, roughly slamming into you. It felt amazing. Waves of ecstasy shot through you each time he moved.

You moaned and began using your hand to rub your clit, "Fuck SweetPea! It feels so good!"

A loud groan came from SweetPea, "I'm gonna cum if you keep that up. It's so hot watching you touch yourself." You smiled and continued.

"Come on SweetPea, cum with me!"
He leaned his head back.

"Your going to be the fucking death of me!" He grabbed your leg hand hooked it around his shoulder, creating a completely new feeling of pleasure.

"Pea, I'm gonna cum again!" He moved your hand and replaced it with his own.

"Cum with me baby!"

He pounded into you a few more times before you both finally moaned loudly, you came as he realised into you.

"Oh Fuck!"

Your whole body shook as he pulled out of you. Your mixed together cum dripped out of you as you tried to stand.

"That was fucking amazing Babygirl!" He had the hugest smile known to man on his face.

As soon as you tried to put pressure on your legs they gave way, causing you to fall into SweetPea's arms. He picked you up and placed you in his bed, tossing you his shirt to cover up a little.

He leaned down and kissed your forehead, "I love you" was all you heard as you fell into a deep sleep.