Chapter Two

Assault

Orion Consunji's

I have a very bad case of hang over. I don't have plans of coming over to the office today but I got a text from Andy that Pops was thinking of coming over the Consunji Empires today – that means, he'll surely drop by my office to check on me and my work. I have to look good now. Ayokong ma-disappoint sa akin si Papa. Hindi pa kami tapos sa issue with Cassie. Mainit pa ang ulo ni Papa. Hindi nga lang siya makasingit dahil nakahanap ng padrino si Cassie sa katauhan ni Ninong Thaddeus.

So, I had to get up early, and go to the office early, despite of my headache. Pagod pa rin ako dahil kagabi. Well, I met this girl and we had sex. It was actually amazing that I allowed her to stay overnight – until two in the afternoon. I fucked her brains out but I have forgotten her name. I didn't bother asking again.

But what struck me the most about yesterday was Victoria being in my home – under the table and how squeaky clean my kitchen is now. What was she doing under that table. Was she watching? Does that thing turns her on?

"Good morning, Sir." The guard greeted me. I gave him my I.D. – just for checking and then he let me in. I walked through the hallways but I had to stop because I saw Victoria standing in front of the biometrics – staring at that little machine like her life depends on it.

I wondered what she's doing...

"Hey." I called her. She looked at my direction. Noong una ay wala siyang reaksyon pero habang tumatagal ay nanlalaki ang mga mata niya and then finally namula ang buo niyang mukha. She looked away and the she cleared her throat.

"Good morning, Sir. It's so nice seeing you in the office building this early." Sinasabi niya iyon habang nakatingin siya sa kung saan. I grinned. Siguro kaya namula ang mukha niya ay naalala niya iyong nakita niya kahapon. Maybe that turned her on so bad.

"Right. I'll be in the office. Make me some coffee, please." I told her. Tumango siya. Habang naglalakad ako papunta sa elevator ay nakarinig ako ng pagsigaw. It was just a squeal but it is full of frustration. Napabalik ako.

It was Victoria and she was squealing like someone robbed her virtue.

"What's wrong? Victoria, what happened?!"

"It's 8:01! 8:01! Oh my god?!"

"What's wrong with 8:01?!" Nasigawan ko na rin siya. She looked at me. Parang takot na takot siya. Does she have a phobia or something?

"Wala na! Hindi na perfect ang DTR ko! Wala na! And it's all because of you!" Dinuro niya ako. "You're a filthy, horny, son of a bitch!" Sigaw niya sa akin. I was appalled and she was too. Bigla siyang napabuntong – hininga tapos ay biglang kumalma. "Sorry, Sir. I was just carried away. I'll make your coffee and I will recite your schedule. Excuse me, Sir." She hurriedly left me standing in the middle of the corridor. I shook my head. Kakaibang babae. Mukhang malaki iyong sapak sa buhay.

Sumakay na ako sa elevator at sumunod sa kanya sa office. I found her standing outside the door, holding a cup of coffee. Ganoon – ganoon rin ang hitsura niya noong una ko siyang nakita dito sa office on my first day. She's weird.

"Good morning, Sir. Coffee. Black with stevia because sugar is bad." She said to me. Wala siyang kangiti-ngiti. Binuksan niya iyong pinto.

"I like my coffee with real sugar and cream." Sabi ko bigla. Napatitig siya sa akin. Nag-blink ng tatlong beses tapos kinuha ang tas at tumalikod ulit. She went to the pantry. Sumunod naman ako. Pagdating ko roon ay natagpuan ko siyang nagpapapadyak tapos ay minumura yata niya ako.