two

it was late at night and soonyoung knew what jihoon would be doing already. after being roommates for five months soonyoung learned a lot about the small blonde boy.

first was that he had nightmares often. soonyoung never asked why but still let jihoon sleep in the bed with him. most nights they would cuddle on other occasions soonyoung would just watch jihoon and admire his beauty.

second, jihoon made music. when he didn't have nightmares he would sing to soonyoung to sleep. mainly because soonyoung was a ball of energy and jihoons soft voice helped.

third was that jihoon was insanely smart. turns out he was top of his class at his old school. it helped soonyoung, like he had a personal tutor.

fourth was that soonyoung could get very jealous. he learned this when some of jihoons friends came over and one got a bit too touchy for soonyoung to like. he had stormed off to his room and when they left jihoon entered, thinking soonyoung was asleep and gently kissed his cheek. after that soonyoung was fine with them, now knowing that jihoon only had eyes for him.

another thing he had learned was that he likes to look at jihoon when he sleeps. not in a creepy way, though. he'll brush his thumb gently against his cheek because soonyoung thinks that jihoon deserves the world. and someday he hopes to give it to him.

"jihoonie, come to bed please" soonyoung pleaded and hugged jihoon from behind. the boy sighed and leaned back into soonyoungs touch.

"let me finish" he responded and kicked his legs off the edge. soonyoung frowned and pouted, pulling jihoon away from the edge.

he had also found that jihoons favorite place was the rooftop of their dorm. jihoon found a staircase to it that was hidden behind the stairs leading out of the building and went in. there he found the breathtaking view of the night sky that was seen from ten stories above.

behind them was the school and busy town but right before them was the entire galaxy that spread beyond them.

the only downside was that jihoon loved sitting at the edge of the roof. one wrong movement and he would fall, with no chance of survival.

"please hoon"

jihoon pursed his lips. "what if i tell you about what im doing?" he asked. soonyoung eagerly nodded and jihoon let out a small giggle.

"i have been tracking a comet. the way the stars are shown to earth tells us when something can be coming. if i do this right then i might catch a comet and when it comes. astronomers have been doing research and named it love joy. it should appear in february"

soonyoung nodded, "thats in a month" he noted, "you guys can track them from that far away?" he asked.

jihoon nodded, "its fascinating. thats why i love the stars. another fun thing to do is if you can't remember the names of stars then name them after things you love. like that one is named polaris. after a song that i love"

soonyoung smiled and looked up at the sky, noting one star that was brighter than the rest. "what do you call that one?"

the blonde hummed. "i don't have a name for that one. why don't you name it?"

a small smirk appeared on soonyoungs lips, "im gonna call it soonhoon" jihoon looked up curiously at soonyoung with his eyebrows furrowed.

"whats soonhoon?"

soonyoung smiled and leaned forward on jihoon, shutting his eyes.

"its us"

and he fell asleep.

-

it was one of their favorite things. since no one else knew the way up to the roof they would often fall asleep up there.

"soonyoung" a gentle poke on his cheek and a small giggle. "wake up" it was jihoon.

soonyoung groggily opened his eyes to see jihoon ontop of him, playing with his cheeks. "soonyoung~" jihoon smiled.

in an instant soonyoung flipped them over and jihoon was under him, his eyes wide. "lets do something today" soonyoungs voice was rough and honestly jihoon found it hot and he flushed red.

"okay" jihoon squeaked. "like what?"

-

"what do you think of this?" soonyoung held it up to jihoon, who flushed red with embarrassment.

"soonyoung, thats a skirt!" he hissed and grabbed it, placing it back on the shelf. the older male smirked and glanced at the smallers red face.

"and?"

jihoon looked down, "we don't need it!" he said and started walking out of the store.

"jihoon wait for me!"

they both ended up leaving the store and walking around, nothing really attracted their attention.

"jihoon!"

soonyoung scowled, it was seungcheol. the one man that managed to make him jealous. mainly because he found out that jihoon and seungcheol used to date when jihoon lived in busan but they both moved to seoul and decided to break up.

"hey soonyoung!" seungcheol smiled and hugged jihoon.

jihoon was oblivious to soonyoungs jealousy, "what are you doing here, hyung?" he asked, turning his head like a puppy, which soonyoung found adorable.

seungcheol looked down at jihoon, "my roommate needed some stuff for his class. he's right there. chan!" seungcheol called to someone behind them and a boy with pink hair jogged over.

"seungcheol, i was looking for you!" chan huffed and noted soonyoung and jihoon, "sorry! im chan, nice to meet you!" he quickly introduced.

jihoon smiled, "its okay! this is soonyoung and im jihoon!"

chan looked between the two, "are you guys dating?"

they both blushed and looked away from each other.

"n-no!" jihoon exclaimed and tried to not glance at soonyoung.

"wait, you aren't?!" seungcheol gasped at the two.

no one tells seungcheol anything

poor baby

celeste