six

ever since that night jihoon noticed that soonyoung was acting different. the taller would be more affectionate to jihoon and he got confused. did something happen?

maybe he was going crazy but jihoon had to admit, he wanted to kiss soonyoung badly.

"morning hoonie!" soonyoung smiled and set a plate down infront of jihoon, the blonde set his phone down and started eating. "who were you talking to?" soonyoung asked.

jihoon swallowed his food and looked up at soonyoung, "i was talking to joshua, something about this cute boy he sees around school. too scared to talk to him though" jihoon snorted and brought his fork down again, cutting some pieces of food away, "wimp"

soonyoung nodded and pursed his lips, looking away from jihoon.

"how many classes today?" soonyoung asked after a few seconds of silence.

the blonde huffed, "i have dance today and my performance is later. we have to work on our solos and im scared"

soonyoung cocked his head, "why?"

jihoon didn't respond.

"jihoon i asked why"

"because my solo was produced by me and im scared people wont like it. one of my back up dancers got sick, my outfit ripped right at the chest and now i have to make it look good because the school wont buy a new one" jihoon exploded, all of the things that went wrong finally caught up to him and he felt bad for saying it all to soonyoung.

surprisingly soonyoung chuckled and sipped some of his coffee, smiling at jihoon. "good luck, hoonie. i hope it works out with you, and i would love to see you perform."

jihoon gaped at soonyoung, "no no no!" he pushed his empty plate to the center of the table. "you can not see my performance, nope nope nope, never! not in this life, not the next and not the last!" he started freaking out.

the blonde stood up and started gathering his stuff, his face was red and he was going so fast that when he turned around soonyoung was right against him.

"s-sorry" jihoon mumbled and soonyoung nodded. his hands gently cupped jihoons face and he looked down at jihoons lips.

"can i kiss you?"

jihoon opened his mouth to say something but stopped a he felt soonyoungs lips on his.

they were soft and sweet, mirroring his favorite smell and taste. they both tilted their heads for better access and jihoon felt himself blush. soonyoung softly bit jihoons lower lip and jihoon gasped quietly, letting out a small moan.

soonyoung moved away first, his face flushed red like jihoons.

"kiss me again" jihoon mumbled

he did.

-

shortly after they kissed (again) jihoon practically ran out of the dorm, leaving soonyoung alone.

soonyoung only smiled though, happy he finally did it. he kissed the lips that he always wanted to kiss.

a ding went off from his phone and he glanced at the message from seungkwan.

u know how u said u were gonna confess when love joy passes?

yea

i saw on the news that it was gonna pass today
so grow a dick and fess hyung
or else me n hansol are gonna kiss infront of u when we graduate and ur not gonna have hoonie

thats a strong argument
maybe
if i even can grow a pair of balls
its not dick seungkwan

same thing tho¿
seen

soonyoung set his phone down and huffed a small sigh, maybe he should confess. it was now or never and if soonyoung didn't confess now then it would definitely be never.

two more chapters lmao

get excited

celeste