eight

soonyoung likes to look at jihoon when he sleeps.

not in a creepy way, though.

he'll brush his thumb gently against his cheek because soonyoung thinks that jihoon deserves the world.

and someday he hopes to give it to him.

jihoon slowly stirred and looked up at soonyoung, a smile on his face.

"dad, mom!" a voice called and they both turned to the doorway of the bedroom.

soonyoung smiled, "welcome home sweetheart, be quiet because mommy just woke up, okay jiyoung?"

jiyoung smiled, "okay!"

"now what were you yelling about?" soonyoung asked.

"sister is coming home!" jiyoung cheered and jihoon sat up at the mention of his first daughter.

now to explain, jihoon and soonyoung both graduated. soonyoung became a dance teacher and worked at his own dance studio. jihoon stayed ambitious and pursued two of his majors, becoming a music producer and astronomer, even though producer was more of a hobby, it brought an insane amount of money.

shortly after graduating they gotten married with the little money they had, having a nice, simple wedding with all eleven of their friends.

after they had some more money they planned for a child but they didn't expect twin girls.

what they also didn't expect was for one of the twins to die one month before due, causing the other twin to have to be taken out before anything could happen to her.

thus soonji was born and a few years after their second daughter, jiyoung, was welcomed to the world.

"our baby girl is coming home, soonyoung!" jihoon turned and smiled. soonji had moved to america for a year and spent time there with her uncle joshua while she took a break from highschool. all through it her parents supported her and sent her money just in case.

jiyoung ran out of the room, she was still in middle school. jiyoung was fairly pretty, taking after her mother more than father. she received jihoons straight lined eyes, a soft brown mix of eyes and short brown hair, cut to what was considered a 'boy' haircut but she didn't care, not with the jihoon attitude.

soonji was quite the opposite. she had her father slanted eyes, although they were more 9:10 then 10:10. last time they had seen soonji she had long silky hair, the same texture as soonyoungs. she would always love it when jihoon braided her hair and just talked or sang to her, it was their way of bonding.

"mom! dad!" a voice called from downstairs and everyone ran, all four of them enveloping in a huge group hug.

unfortunately for jihoon, both girls were very tall.

they all pulled away with bright smiles, happiness clear in their eyes.

"i need to catch you up on everything!" jiyoung said to her older sister.

"ill make some lunch for us" jihoon disappeared into the kitchen.

"and ill help your mother, be ready in an hour" soonyoung said and walked over to jihoon, a smile on his face.

"now what do you say to having a few more kids?" soonyoung asked and trapped jihoon against the counter.

jihoon flushed like the college student he was when they met, "soonyoung!"

soonyoung only smiled.

"i don't hear a no"

soonyoung likes to look at jihoon when he sleeps.

not in a creepy way, though.

he'll brush his thumb gently against his cheek because soonyoung thinks that jihoon deserves the world.

and someday he hopes to give it to him.

because jihoon has already given the universe to soonyoung so maybe its time to repay him.

I hope everyone has a happy halloween and to those who dont celebrate it, have a great wednesday