seven

when jihoon returned from school soonyoung wasnt in the dorm room. what he found instead was a white piece of lined paper on the fridge, he frowned and took it.

meet me on the roof
soonyoungie :p

jihoon couldnt help but smile at the boys cute little face at the end and set the paper down on the table before setting his bag down on one of the chairs.

the blonde sighed and put his shoes back on before walking out of the room and torwards the stairs.

outside the cool air out on the rooftop made jihoon shiver slightly. at the edge of the roof soonyoung sat with a telescope, camera, and a few papers next to him.

"soonyoung?" jihoon asked and the said man turned, a smile formed on his face when he saw jihoon.

"jihoonie! come over here!" soonyoung said and stood, brushing himself off before walking over to the telescope and taking the cap off.

jihoon walked over hesitantly, "you know its a bit late, right?" he tugged his large sweater over his shirt that he had worn to perform.

soonyoung nodded and offered a sheepish smile, "thats the point, now come here quick"

"whats this all about, anyways?" jihoon continued to question as he stood in front of the telescope.

the older didn't respond and only set a timer for five minutes. "alright jihoon, ready?" he asked.

jihoon looked around, confused at the sudden action. "soonyoung? are you alright?" soonyoung didn't respond and instead got down on one knee.

"listen, we have only known each other for a few months but jihoon i love you. with my entire heart, around the moon. to the sun and back, from each star out there. all the way out of the milkyway, i love you lee jihoon and only you. i do admit that i get jealous sometimes but thats only natural. you feel perfect in my arms, my heart races when you look at me, i get dizzy when we hug and i feel weak when you smile"

a small smile formed on jihoons face.

"now i want you to be mine. right here under the eyes of the stars, and most importantly, love joy itself"

soonyoung stood again and positioned the telescope to the stars.

it was easy to see without it but he wanted to set a picture of it anyways.

out in the stars, somewhere far away probably, a beautiful and striking line of greenish light passed. it was quick but not too quick enough for jihoon to say something.

"i love you too, soonyoung. i would love to be yours" he said quietly, only loud enough for soonyoung and the stars to hear.

love joy passed fast and just as quick as it appeared it was gone.

soonyoung turned to jihoon with a smile.

they leaned close and kissed slowly.

stars gleamed. almost as if they were glad. even if they were billions of miles away.

++

the boys found out that not much changed when they started dating. only for the fact that soonyoung could quiet jihoon with a kiss, always making the boy blush and look away.

it was cute, how they got closer and whenever their schedules interacted everyone would see the two together.

some nights were new experiences, like one particular night where they had been restless all day because of the obvious tension that had grown unknowingly.

it was a night that became one that they both remembered, quite vividly.

the way the boy on top smiled.

every touch was fire and he touched every single inch of the boys body. each kiss added more fuel, both of them enjoyed it and it wasn't as awkward as they thought it would be.

even when their friends found out they noted that not much had changed, except for the shared kisses that the boys had before their group of friends.

"soonyoung"

the taller male looked down at the blonde that was cuddled into his chest.

"i love you"

he hummed and smiled,

"i love you more"

"dont make this a competition" jihoon groaned and rolled over, making soonyoung laugh loudly.

"i won't, love"

they had fallen asleep with smiled on their lips that very night.

One more chapter will be posted later