five

soonyoung doesn't go into jihoons room often, since they usually sleep together in his room. the room had plain white walls and the bed simple black bed sheets. the closet was neatly organized but the real part was his desk.

a corkboard was above a black desk that was covered with papers. jihoons white laptop was open but yet off, some loose papers surround it and on the board soonyoung saw on specific paper that made him frown.

he took out his phone and called jihoon, who was at the school but soonyoung knew that he could answer. he already knew the youngers schedule.

"what happened?"

"i didn't know you had a performance"

"why are you in my room"

"i missed you"

soonyoung could hear jihoon sigh from the other side.

"ill be home soon, we can talk about this later"

"why didn't you tell me"

"because i suck at dancing"

"i can tell you're lying"

"i don't have time for this, soonyoung"

"jihoon"

"just don't, okay? we can get some dinner and watch a movie, how does that sound?"

"im going to your performance"

"its in a week, soonyoung and i think tickets are sold out"

"then ill sneak in"

"soonyoung please, im infront of so many people right now. choose a movie and start making dinner"

"fine"

"thank you, please don't go into my room anymore"

"why"

"fucking hell soonyoung, i don't need you in my personal space!"

"but we sleep in the same bed"

"thats a different case. i have to get to class now, see you when i get home"

"i love you"

but jihoon had already hung up.

-

soonyoung pursed his lips and looked down at the food he had made, only wanting the best for jihoon. he criticized himself on the meal. it wasn't good enough for his one and only.

"im home" jihoon entered and set his bag by the door, kicking off his shoes.

the older turned around, eyes wide, "im not done with dinner!" he exclaimed, starting to freak out at how bad the meal was. jihoon chuckled and walked to the table, hugging soonyoung from behind.

"i bet its delicious. what movie did you pick?" jihoon asked, his cheeks squished against soonyoungs blue shirt.

soonyoung blushed and looked down at the floor, the number of lines in the wood suddenly seemed interesting. "i picked coraline"

jihoon smiled at the mention of his favorite english movie. "okay!" he cheered and pulled away, grabbing the laptop and sitting on the couch. "bring the food over!"

-

soonyoung expected it, honestly.

the small boy lay in between his legs, head against soonyoungs chest and he slept peacefully.

jihoons plate of food was on the coffee table and the laptop on his legs was still playing the movie. soonyoung sighed and watched as coraline talked to her mother, although he wasn't really listening. he was mainly focused on a certain male.

"jihoon, my legs hurt" soonyoung whined to the blonde and reached over, shutting off the laptop and setting it on the table.

jihoon yawned and started moving, before soonyoung could direct him off jihoon lay down again and fell back asleep.

he was now sitting the other way, on soonyoungs lap with his head tucked into the olders neck, his hot breath made soonyoung flush. "shit" soonyoung mumbled and looked down, amazed at how perfectly jihoon fit with him.

the sight of jihoons perfect pink lips were tempting, he wanted to taste them so bad.

soonyoung brought his thumb up and lightly brushed it against jihoons lips, feeling it. he brought the pad of his thumb up and gently pressed it against his own.

he couldn't resist and lifted jihoons head, then came near. soonyoung took a deep breath and pressed his lips against jihoons.

inside his head he felt joy and happiness, he was finally kissing jihoon. fireworks went off from his heart and butterflies fluttered in his stomach. the feeling of jihoons lips made him see stars, like he was up in space. just like jihoon said.

maybe he was in the orion constellation, or a nebula that was faraway. the center of the milkyway, even.

soonyoung didn't want to stop, jihoon tasted like strawberries with hints of sweet tasting cherry. when he finally pulled away, he breathed heavily. his heart pounded and his face was red.

"i love you"

soonyoung uttered, even though jihoon was asleep it felt good to finally say the words he wanted to say his entire life.

it was his dream, to make someone special feel special. because they were.

short lmao

celeste