three

"you thought we were dating?!" jihoon glared at seungcheol while chan silently sipped his tea and soonyoung lay down with his head on the table.

seungcheol sinked down in his seat, like a scolded child. "you dumbass, oh my god!"

they had went to a nearby cafe to discuss and so far it was just jihoon getting mad at seungcheol. they were lucky that no one else was in the shop at the time they arrived.

soonyoung looked up, "jihoon leave him alone, lets go to a movie or something" he suggested and jihoon softened at the weak tone of soonyoungs voice.

"fine" he huffed and pulled out his phone. "what movie do you guys wanna watch?"

chan set down his tea, "there should be one coming out today"

jihoon gasped, "avengers?!"

the younger nodded, "yeah, that one"

jihoons mood changed instantly and he smiled at chan, "yes!" jihoon turned to soonyoung, "youngie, can we go?" he used his cute face that he knew soonyoung couldn't resist.

"sure" soonyoung nodded and jihoons face lit up, "yes! thank you!" he exclaimed and that was one of the times soonyoung thought about alot.

-

jihoon lay down on the bed that night, snuggled under the covers with a smile on his lips. "its was so good!" he laughed and watched soonyoung change.

"you think so?" soonyoung took off his shirt and jihoon nodded.

"i love avengers! oh my gosh its amazing, those writers are geniuses!" jihoon continued to talk about the movie with soonyoung only smiling and nodding along as he fixed up his dirty laundry.

soonyoung yawned and got into the bed next to jihoon, "im glad you liked it, jihoon. lets go to sleep now, okay?" he turned off the light and shut his eyes.

-

"soonyoung" jihoon said and placed the plate infront of the tired male, "wake up. i have coffee for you" he held up the glass for soonyoung.

the older shut his eyes and groaned, he got zero sleep the entire night because jihoon shook him awake only to blab about the movie more.

he didn't mind though, he got the chance to listen to jihoon talk all night long. the bad thing was that they had classes and soonyoung needed sleep desperately.

"jihoon, listen, i love you and all but can you shut up for five seconds, please? your voice isn't making this any better" soonyoung groaned and rubbed his head, trying to get the headache to just leave.

the blonde pursed his lips and stood, promptly leaving the dorm and soonyoung knew he fucked up.

-

"jihoon-" soonyoung tried to catch jihoon in the hallway but the younger only shoved him off and walked off. "please, jihoonie!" soonyoung walked after him quickly.

the problem was that jihoon was short and he was caught in the crowd in a matter of seconds, no where to be seen.

"shit" soonyoung muttered and knew he had to try again later.

-

"jihoon?" soonyoung opened the door to the production room where jihoon spent most of his school time in.

luckily jihoon sat in his chair.

"please, im sorry" soonyoung pleaded but jihoon stood and tried to walk away.

soonyoung trapped jihoons exit and leaned down, "talk. tell me everything you want. i love your voice and could listen to it all day, hell the rest of my fucking life. so please don't be mad, i was just in a bad mood."

jihoon shoved soonyoung off, "five seconds is the same as five hours in space"

then he was gone.

-

"uGH" soonyoung groaned, he ran out of places jihoon could be, he left the roof for last because there was still a possibility that he was somewhere else.

he opened the door to the stairs and walked up slowly, trying to keep quiet. maybe the roof was a good place because then jihoon couldnt run away.

the wind blew softly, still with enough force to move his hair but not enough to make it cold.

soonyoung was right and there he was, jihoon sat on the ledge with a book in his lap that he seemed to be writing in.

it felt like all of the pain he went through trying to talk to him was spent because they needed space now and then. they weren't perfect after all.

"hey" soonyoung wrapped his arms around jihoon, trapping him from escaping. "can you let me talk for a bit?"

jihoon was silent but nodded.

"i love your voice, its so soft and sweet. i feel like im in heaven when you talk. when you get passionate about something you don't stop talking. i would have been fine if we didn't have classes but jihoon, i really needed sleep. its okay if you hate me but please, talk to me again. five seconds or five hours, after all here in space it doesn't matter"

jihoon set his book down and leaned into soonyoungs touch.

"did you know that stars are just hot, burning rocks that are so far away we can only see them at night. the naked eye cant spot all of them but yet we find ways to capture this beauty."

jihoon pointed up at the stars, "thats orion. its made up of many other constellations."

soonyoung looked up, "i dont see it"

"exactly. the earth has became so polluted that we cant see it anymore. its a shame really"

soonyoung nodded, "i guess it is"

the words

WE ARE PRISTIN

have been in my head all day rip

celeste