chapter 3: peter is acting weird

Scars pov
It's been a year since high school has started and I noticed peter acting weird. I can't really say anything though as I have been too. You see last school year I noticed I had these powers, Kitty noticed it too.
Flashback to the first time my powers had been there: I had come home from school with peter. Both of us had felt a weird cold hand on our throats so on an instinct I had mutter a curse word and all of the sudden everthing was frozen.
End flashback
That day was the last day before summer break meaning I had to find away to try to talk to Peter with out my mom and dad finding out. I had to tell him. I had gotten out of class when all of the sudden....crash... The sound of someone being thrown into a locker. It was josh again he was picking on Peter again. " okay josh that's enough" I shout at him giving Peter a look that said run. Josh chuckles " lookie here Peter Parker's girlfriend comes to rescue him" at that he throws Peter to the ground and advances towards me. I watch as Peter runs with a sigh of relief before I get puched in the jaw. Before I could register that Josh had punched me a web like substance attaches to him, "punching ladies is not polite sir." A voice calls from down the hall. I smile as I see it's Spiderman. He then continues " ma'am come with me" I see him beckoning me to follow so I follow. " you know you didn't have to save me I could defend myself" I roll my eyes. Spiderman chuckles as he brings me to my hideout and removes the bottom part of his mask before kissing me. Then as quick as he came he disappears.
Peter's pov
I had just got out of class when Josh slams into me. " well if it isn't the little twerp." He laughs and his goons laugh to. You might be wondering why I don't beat him up with me being Spiderman and all but if I did it might give me away. "What do you want josh" I say full of gritted teeth. He slams me into the locker again as his goons laugh more. " okay josh that's enough." I hear and see it's scar. Oh no she is gonna fight him again I can't let her do that. I know this as she give me the you have to run look. Josh chuckles " lookie here Peter Parker's girlfriend comes to rescue him" at that he throws me to the ground and advances towards her. I run and quickly put my Spiderman suit on "thanks Mr. Stark" I whisper. I run back just in time to see josh punch scar in the face. I quickly shoot my webbing at him as I say, "punching ladies is not polite sir." I then ask scar to follow me and she does as we walk she says," you know you didn't have to save me I could defend myself" I chuckle and smile as we got to her hideout. I then uncover half my face and kiss her on the lips. 'crap' I think as I run of and hide in an alleyway " why'd I do that we are just friends.
-________time skip________________-------
Scars pov.
I had just gotten home still wondering who Spiderman was and why he kissed me. "Sweetie dinner is almost ready" my mom calls I know what she would make today as it was my favorite dish. I smile brightly as I sit at the dinner table with dinner on the table as we talk about our day. I of course leave out the part were I was punched in the face. That night I lay in bed as I could not help but question 'who was Spiderman'
Meanwhile at the parker residents peters pov
" ned I freaking kissed her" I tell my friend ned over the phone he was the only one that knew I was Spiderman. " dude relax it's not like she will figure out who you are" ned says trying to calm me down as I was pacing back and forth. I softly sigh " your right but I'm just worried she keeps involving herself in fights to protect me but I can't let her do that" ned yells something to someone at his place and tells me "sorry dude I have to go" I smile slightly as we say bye and I hang up aunt may comes on a little bit after I hang up my phone and put it on the charger.  Dang if only i had the guts to tell her how I feel. Ding dong... I hear as i get up and leave my room i see its Mr. Stark. " hey Mr Stark what brings you here." I ask and he puts his hand on my shoulder "well I am here as your aunt contacted me saying you hand girl trouble." I feel my face heat up at the thought of my friend as my aunt leaves to go get groceries. I sigh as i hear the door close " well..... I do like this one girl but she is sort of a troublemaker. " i explain everything that happened that day when my phone rings its me dork answer.  I rush to my phone as scar had recorded that tone for me. Mr Stark raises an eyebrow as i amswer the phone as i stutter "hey scar" she laughs. We talk for a few minutes before i hear static. I gasp softly " whats wrong kid" Mr Stark ask. I shake my head slightly " i don't know we were talking me and her but it all of the sudden went all to static. I look up as Mr stark asks me to give him the name number and address of scar. I do because i know he'll help. "Well Mr Stark i should probably go to bed i have work tomorrow." He nods and leaves and i go to my room and plop myself on my bed.

Tony stark's pov
After visiting Peter I look up the girl he was talking to and I gasp. She has been on sheild's radar for years. Now how do I tell Peter this.

Sorry bout the cliff hanger...... Well not really....... Don't hunt me down.....