chapter 6. fate be told

Peter's pov
I walked back down to medic bay to check on AD. I sigh as when I get there I see Steve giving her hand a squeeze. He looks at me " oh Peter I wanted to apologize about earlier." He walks over to me and explains how she tried to chase after me but collapsed and then the whole shaking bit. I glance at her as we talk. Eventually she wakes up and I can tell that her brain is working overtime. She then looks at me as if she had put together a puzzle. Upon seeing this look I get confused, then I look down and realized I was in my Spiderman suit. She bites her bottom lip softly and Steve walks off after saying "you two need some time to talk so I'm just going to go give you two space." I walk over to her with a smile "hey, AD. " she looks down and whispers quietly, " I'm sorry Peter" I take her chin and to have her look at me, "hey no need to apologize.... Lady guardian" I smirk as she blushes. I sit next to her in silence as we just look at are feet.

Scarleta's pov
After Steve left Peter called me lady guardian and I felt my face heat up. Then we just sit there not saying anything. After half an hour I say "Peter when you kissed me after josh punched me why'd you do it." I look at him and her goes strawberry red. And starts to stutter "w-well... I-I.... Like you alot" he shakes and looks away. I smirk and I go to whisper "I like you too maybe we should go out." He looks at me surprised as I keep my smirk on my face. He grins at my smirk then leans in to kiss me and I let him as I feel like I'm being pulled to him. We kiss for what seemed like hours till Steve comes in and clears his throat.

Steve's pov.
After I left Peter with the girl I sat in my room. I was just staring at the ceiling when Bucky walks in " hey Steve, you look like something is bugging you." I nod and explain how I feel bad about saying what I said. Next thing I know Bucky is next to me " well Steve since you apologised you really have nothing to worry about." I give him a greatful smile at him but then I'm lost in thoughts as all I can see is her lovely eyes and feel a bit of jealousy knowing Peter kissed her. I then get up, " I'm gonna go check on them." I exit my room and take the stairs to the medic bay. After two sets of stairs I get to the floor. I sigh as I walk past several doors to make it to the bay. When I walk in I see them kissing again. I clear my throat " you know when I say talk I don't think I meant make out." Peter turns crimson colored while she turn pink, then as if she remebered something she gets up
"I think I need help. While I was asleep I had a dream and I don't understand it." I sigh as go to say something but Peter gets to it first "maybe me and the team can help, what'd you say cap" I just give a nod

_______________time skip _____________

Scarleta's pov
I smiled as Steve had gathered the whole team. He clears his throat and starts the introductions, as if I needed them, until I knew everyone by name. He gives me a small nod to explain my dream. I take a deep breath and explain everything from the women to the bowls. " well what was in the bowls Scarleta" Tony interrupts. " I was getting there." I glare at him as Natasha, bucky and Steve all take turns to slap him upside the head. " now as I was saying one bowl had a shield in it..." When I say that I glance at Steve slightly. " the other bowl had a spider then the last bowl had a metal star." I then glance at Peter then bucky and suddenly I understand I have to choose between Steve and Peter or bucky, for what I still didn't know. Natasha looks at me and questions " let me get this straight in your dream a woman that you called mother told you to choose between a spider and a shield and a metal star." I nod " yes but I still don't get who the woman is, why I called her that, why I have to choose or what the spider and shield mean or the metal star in fact." I tell her lying about the last unfortunately for me she catches the lie but doesn't say anything. I look at Peter then at Steve then at bucky who whom seem to be staring at me and I shy away from them. Tony gets up " well i guess that'll be a mystery." He goes to walk out. " not so fast stark." We all look at the voice while Steve says " oh hey fury, uh this is scarleta." Fury looks at me shocked " Steve tell me why she is here and how did y'all do it" Steve explains why I'm here while Tony gulps. " why'd you ask" Peter questions slightly. "Well since you asked she's been on shields watch list as we have no record on her birth here on earth." Fury explains and looks at me then asks " who are you really" i shurg " look i don't know but I'm questioning what I've been told in my life so please don't lock me up." At the words 'lock me up' Peter puts his arm around me protectively. I glance at Steve as he looks slightly jealous then bucky who looks even more jealous as they look at Peter. After a few minutes of silence I get up "well nice meeting you guys I should get going." Peter protests " wait what if i can't get a hold of you again" he looks at me as I sigh " i can't just abandon my hideout what if someone were to find it." Steve gets up " well then how about you get your stuff and bring it here. It'll be a lot safer here." Fury protest "we don't know her motive yet captain." I sigh "look eyepatch man i don't care if you don't trust me but know I would never hurt a friend and these guys by helping me today i will consider my friends." I storm out the room and yell "KITTY COME HERE" kitty comes bounding towards me in cat form and I pick her up teleporting, using the water vapor in the air, to my hideout. I just sit there as i feel tired as i hear a voice saying "she must choose her choice will save her.
Her choice will help her find her true self out. She must choose between the guy in a web or the guy with the red and blue shield or the man with the red star, or if she can't choose pick both."