chapter 4: Spiderman meets lady guardian

Tony starks pov
A few days after visiting Peter I noticed he was acting different. " hey happy ask Peter if he is alright." Happy my limo driver nods and calls Peter after a bit he hands me the phone. " ummm hello." I say confused. I hear peter on the other line...

Peter's pov.
I was swing from building to building in my Spiderman suit when happy calls me " hey happy" I say sadly. He asks me something... Probably something Mr Stark wanted to know and I reply with my voice shaking. Yeah I know I'm Spiderman I'm supposed to be brave but how could I when the girl I cared for was gone without a trace. Happy then hands the phone to someone. "ummm hello." I hear a uncertain Mr Stark say. " Mr Stark I'm worried about AD (A/N another nick name for scar) she has never missed a phone call and I can't get ahold of her" I shake with fear what if my enemies somehow found out I kissed her.... What if she's hurt and I can't save her I panic internally when I hear bank alarms blaring. "Look Mr stark gotta go" I hang up and swing to the bank when I run into some one in a weird outfit.

AD's pov a few days prior.
I was talking to Peter when all of the sudden a flash of light blind me and I feel something sharp in my neck and a dark whisper that says kill Spiderman. I shake slightly as I don't want to.

Back to current time
I had just bumped into Spiderman as he was heading the same place I was " watch it spider dude" I form a fist and fire erupts from them. "Whoa there I'm not sure your fist should be on fire " he looks at me. I sigh as i throw a fire ball at him which he dodge And tries to web my wrist " look stay outta my way I don't want to hurt you." I say as I let him web my wrist. He walk closer " then why did you throw a flame ball at me." He tilts his head in a familiar way. I look at him " because I was told to kill you" I show him where the sharp prick happened a few days ago. "Also I am fighting a brainwashing serum so I suggest you stay away" Spiderman chuckles " well I'm gonna take off I have a friend to go look for" I smile and reply "okay but if you do run into me again and i beat the serum my name is A....." I start to give him my nickname so I recover and say " lady guardian. Call me lady guardian" he nods and swings off. I sigh as I use the air around me to lift of the ground to go my hideout that I've been into keep my friends and family safe. When I get to my hideout I sigh why do I have to be on the edge of being brainwashed I miss Peter I wish I could talk to him again but I can't. I cry into my hands as I hear my phone ring and I see it is Peter and I cry even more cause I can't even answer it. After six rings it stops and I start emitting waves of power.

Peters pov
After leaving lady guardian I swing to stark tower as I sigh as I walk in with my head down. " hey kid your gonna be okay." I look up and see Mr. Stark as I fake a smile. Unfortunately he notices that my smile is fake "is it about her?" I nod as I tell him how worried I am. As I fall on my knees I cry. Mr.Stark puts his hand on my shoulder " why don't you try calling her to see if she'll answer." I give a small smile, I then pick my phone up and call her as I shake. It rings and rings but no answer. I just shake my head at him as I get voicemail. I look at him when all off a sudden he falls and we feel many waves of intense power. Mr. Stark looks at me and says "hey Jarvis do a power scan on the city we need to know where the power waves are coming from." I look at Mr stark worried as after awhile he tells me " go to an abandoned warehouse that's the source." I nod and swing off go to the warehouse.

AD's pov
I keep crying till I realize that I'm emulating waves of power and I try to calm down. I start hyperventilating as I worry that I would be found after the waves stopped. After a hour or two someone crashes through the window. Not realizing someome had crashed through the window I pass out from the lack of oxygen caused by hours of hyperventilating.

Peter's pov
I had just gotten to the warehouse when I crashed through the window whoops is the only thing going through my head. I look around when I see her collapse. "AD?!?" I run over to her feeling her pulse. I breathe a sigh in relief she's alive. "Meow" I jump but only to realize it was kitty AD's cat. "Oh hey kitty." I pet her head with a smile. Next thing I knew mist filled the air and I was petting a human with cat ears. "Who are you" she asks. I sigh and tell her the truth taking off my mask. "I'm Peter or if you prefer Spiderman." She tilts her head "then that answers why you kissed scar as Spiderman" i raise my eyebrow and asks" how'd you know" she explains everything from scar going home confused from her being a cat shifter. (A/N i made this up i think it's a human with cat ears being able to turn into a cat)    I give a small nod in understanding. " kitty how'd did scar get this way?" I ask as i gently go to pick up a passed out scarleta. Kitty explains the flash of light the dark whispers and how she saw scar cry when I called her. " look Peter she wanted to protect you so she thought hiding from you was best." I shake my head "i have to bring her to Mr. Stark he'll know what to do."

______________________________________A/N sorry for not updating i have been busy. I'll try to update soon.