chapter 7: love pyramid?

Peter's pov
After AD left I went to my room I could tell how Steve was jealous every time he saw me kiss her i even saw the jealousy in bucky. I grinned slightly and thought to myself I just have to make her mine then Steve or bucky can't have her. But would I be okay sharing her. I mean I might then I wouldn't have to be the only one to keep her safe.  I sat on my bed with a sigh. After a few hours Steve and bucky come in and asks me " do you like her." Knowing he meant AD I nod my head then ask "steve what about you, it seems to me your jealous." He sighs and nods "yeah I feel a pull towards her."  I ask the same to Bucky who replies the same but different answer. We continue to talk about our feelings and i bring up the last part of my thought to them and they nod but also agree to let her decide

Scarleta's pov
I sigh as I look around my hideout not sure how I would carry all of my stuff then I call Peter to ask him for help, after a few rings he answers.

Peter's pov
After what seems like a few hours my phone goes of hey dork it's me answer, I pick up as steve and bucky raise an eyebrow at me.( normal letters peter bolded letters AD)   "Hey AD." I say then I see steve and bucky smile slightly "hey peter" I hear her say quietly then I hear her sigh "why did you sigh"  "I need help bringing my stuff from my hideout" she says very quickly. I smile knowing she doesn't like to ask for help so I write what she said on a piece of paper and give it to steve. "Okay I'll be over with help" she sighs and hangs up. Steve then says "I'll go get the others" both him and Bucky go to get a few others

Scarleta's pov
After hanging up i sigh as i grab my supersuit and put my clothes and bathroom stuff in my suitcases.

********time Skippy here***********
After a few hours Peter swings in as steve runs through the door with bucky. Then Stark crashes through a not broken window. I sigh snapping at stark "you just had to brake another window didn't you... Wait no don't answer" I then look at Peter then at Steve and bucky. Peter smiles at me "what needs to be moved" he asks. I sigh explaining how my crime alarm needs to be either destroyed or moved as well as kitty's potion making stuff needs to be moved. Stark goes and hacks my computer alarm and gathers the data I had then destroys it while Peter amd Steve carry most of the potion stuff with kitty. After destorying the stuff Stark helps Steve and Peter. Bucky tries to help by taking my suitcase and I look at him "careful that has fragile stuff" After they put the stuff on the transport plane I get on the quinjet with them and my suit cases. The whole time i can't stop staring at steve, Peter and Bucky who are whispering among themselves. Eventually i fall asleep.

Bucky's pov
After getting Scarleta's stuff we headed back to the tower. Me, steve and Peter still talking. I whisper at one point "what if the spider represents Peter,the shield is Steve and the metal star is me." They all nod in agreement. I look towards what sounds like a soft whistles. Peter chuckles "it seems as though she fell asleep." Steve carefully gets up and puts a blanket over her and she sighs quietly.

Scarleta's pov (the dream world.)
I was walking down the same building as before but this time i get to the room and see steve, Peter and bucky looking in the mirror. I watch for a bit as it seems as though they are whispering. On closer inspection steve has is shield, peter in is suit with a spider design and bucky has his arm that has a red metal star on it. I gasp and they turn around. Steve walks up with his shield then whispers "a shield can protect better then a metal star and spider." He walks away peter does the same claiming spiders are the better option. Then Bucky although he catches a flying drone intened to hurt me and whispers "that's what the metal star can do." The all walk and speak as one, "choose one or all or you shall perish." As i begin to open my mouth i feel a gental hand on my shoulder and i wake up.

Scarleta's pov
After i wake up i see steve and bucky looking at me then i glance up and see Peter. "You had another dream again?" I nod at Peter as i sit up the blanket falling off of me.