Chapter Three: Suicidal Toes and Pizza

{Done Editing}

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

There they were. One Direction were inside my apartment looking like gods whilst I'm here looking like a sweaty, old pig.

How attractive.

I heard footsteps rush down the stairs.

"Skyler, what took so-" Emma cut off, realizing who else was in the room.

"Oh lord," Haley whispered as her eyes went wide.

"One Direction meet Emma and Haley. Haley and Emma, meet One Direction." I said, still out of breath. Wow, I need to get in shape.

"Ah man. The fans are still outside." Zayn complained, looking out the window.

"Looks like were staying here for a while..." Liam trialled off. It seemed like he was in a deep thought when all of a sudden Louis jumps on his back and screams.

"Whoo! SLEEPOVER AT SKYLER'S! Let's play truth or dare!" Louis yelled, breaking my ear drum.

"Dammit, Louis, you gave me a heart attack!" Liam spoke furiously, giving Louis a death glare. Louis just smiled sheepishly.

"I wanna start. Someone grab a bottle, this is going to be fun." Louis' sheepish grin turned to one full of mischief

* * * * *

Here we were, all cross-legged on the floor. Louis spun the bottle and it landed on me. Shit.

"So, Truth or Dare, Skyler?" Louis said with an evil grin on his face.

"Dare!" I blurted out. Why, brain, why?

"I dare you to tell, then tweet, your most embarrassing story!" I was mortified.

"Oh, I don't think I can remember my most embarrassing-" I began, only to be cut off by Haley.

"Well, what about that one time in freshman year when-" I quickly put a hand over Haley's mouth.

"Don't you dare say anything." I whispered, squinting my eyes at her.

"Oh, relax. It wasn't like she was going to talk about Mike Frenneni- BUT I SHOULD OH MY GOD BECAUSE HONESTLY IT WAS THE FUNNIEST THING-" I nearly tackled Emma.

"-Wait, who?" Niall interrupted

"Now you have to tell us" Louis smiled.

"Ugh alright fine, I'll tell you the story." I began. "Once, when I was in 9th grade, I finally got to talk to this guy I like, and because I couldn't stop staring at him-"

"His eyes were really pretty," Haley added

"-I didn't realize where I was going and went head first into a huge trash can. I had my ass where my head should have been. It was kind of awful. I finally managed to get out, but no thanks to these two," I pointed at Em and Haley,

"Oh, and your crush ended up practically dying on the floor, laughing." Haley added.

"It wasn't funny!" I told them. They just started laughing.

"Are you kidding?" Emma began. "When you finally managed to get out of there, there was spinach in your hair! And the banana peal-" Cue more laughter.

"Don't start with the banana peal!" I warned.

"When Mike started to walk away, she tried to chase him and slipped on a banana peal going after him! He and his friends could stop laughing!" Emma continued, telling our lovely guests everything.