Chapter Five: Good Morning

{Done Editing}

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

{Harry's P.O.V.}

It's been four days since I reunited with Skyler, and last night was our third night having a sleepover at their flat.

I woke up at 7:00am which was pretty early for me but I couldn't fall back asleep. I walked out of my room. Liam and Louis shared a room and so did Niall and Zayn. I took a shower and put on skinny jeans a white V-neck and a grey hoodie. I decided to go kind of casual.

I got hungry so I walked slowly towards the kitchen. I saw Skyler eating pancakes while watching T.V. She looked beautiful with her hair down. She didn't notice me so I slowly creeped behind her, put my hand on her waist and screamed at the top of my lungs. 

"MORNING, LOVE!" I shouted. She jumped. 

{Skyler's P.O.V.}

I walked downstairs because I always woke up early. I grabbed pancakes and a load of whip cream and stood by the T.V. I couldn't stop thinking about that promise.

Was Harry even worth it?

All of a sudden I feel hands around my waist. At that moment I threw the plate into the air and it fell on top of Harry. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Harry I am so sorry but never scare me again." I giggled at Harry; he had whipped cream on his shirt! He looked down then up and started smiling evilly. 

Oh shit

"It's alright love." He said and before I could react, He hugged me and I was now covered with whip cream.

"HAROLD EDWARD STYLES!" I screamed. I grabbed whip cream out of the fridge and aimed.

"You're so gonna regret that." I sprayed him. I was chasing him until I start to slip and was ready to fall and closed my eyes. I didn't feel the floor. Instead I was in a pair of strong arms. I opened my eyes.

{Harry's P.O.V.}

I saw that Skyler was about to fall so by instinct, I ran over and caught her. She open her eyes. Her beautiful brown eyes. We stood there for a moment, leaning closer. Was I going to kiss her? I can just hear Sebastian the crab in my ear singing Kiss The Girl.  Her lips inches away from mine. We were about to kiss until I hear the most random thing.

"PIKACHU I CHOOSE YOU!" Lou yelled.

 {Louis's P.O.V}

I woke up to hearing my phone beep. I don't remember setting an alarm. I checked my phone and it was a text from Eleanor. I decided to tell her all about the whole mix up and she seemed sad not having seen us in a while, but she was happy to come over.

Eli was going to be here in an hour so I decided to go downstairs and grab a bite, so I walked downstairs and I guess they didn't hear me but Harry and Skyler were leaning in to each-other. Were they gonna kiss? I just had to ruin the moment. An evil grin spread across my face.

"PIKACHU I CHOOSE YOU!" I screamed, out of the blue. They  looked up awkwardly, both crimson red. 

"I...am..um..going to go....take a shower" Skyler stammered, standing upwards again.

I chuckled and under my breath. "Yeah sure." as she passed me.

Right when we heard the door close Harry turned towards me in a heartbeat.

"LOUIS! Why did you ruin my moment!" Harry said.

"You do know that she can hear you, right?" I said grabbing a carrot. I heard him mumble something like how could you eat a carrot when you blew my shot. I just looked up at him and smiled.

"What?" Harry said and for once I actually said something smart.

"Well, I just got a call from Eli and she should be here soon so i'm gone. Liam is gonna meet up with Danielle, Niall wanted to go to the movies with Haley and Zayn wants to sleep." Harry looked up still confused.

"What I'm trying to say is you've known her for like a year and you just meet up with her for like a week. ASK THE GIRL OUT ALREADY!" I screamed that last bit out. At first he smiled, then he looked up again. confused.

"But where do I take her...when...how?" he said, still confused.

"You'll just figure it out. You will always go out of your way for someone who means a lot to you " And with that I left.

"Thanks, and shouldn't Zayn be the one who's suppose to confuse you and say heartfelt things?" Harry said chucking. I just shrugged and walked away.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~