Chapter Six: Shopping

{Done Editing}

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

There he was, his lips inches from mine. we both leaned in and heard a some random yelling. Louis. We both turned bright red and jump a foot apart from each other. I made up some lame excuse that I had to take a shower and ran into the bathroom.

I really did have to take a shower so I locked the door took my clothes off and jumped into the steaming hot water. Did I really wanna kiss Harry? No.

He's a dick. He can't just forget about me and then try and kiss me.

No, thats not how it works.

I cleaned my hair and put on my robe and I dried my hair. I walked into my room and decided to just wear a  red skater skirt and white t-shirt.

I headed downstairs and saw Haley, Emma, Liam, Niall and Louis watching T.V. As I walk down I heard Liam say something so I looked up. He was mumbling something at his phone.

"Hey Skyler, how was your morning?" Louis said with an evil gin on his face . I blushed and scowled at him. I saw Niall, Emma and Haley and looked at each other confused. I decided to make something up.

"Great, though I did spill my cereal on the floor." I lied.

"I thought it was pancakes." Louis said smiling. All of a sudden we here the doorbell ring we all looked confused except for Louis who seemed excited.

"Girls, I want you to meet my girlfriend, Eleanor." He said opening the door. There was a girl with tan skin and dark brown curly hair.

"Li!" She screamed giving Liam a huge kiss on the check than he looked surprised.

"I mean I want to show you MY girlfriend" Louis said opening the door again to reveal beautiful girl. She had wavy brown hair, light skin and was smiling.

"Hi I'm Eleanor nice to meet you" she said pulling me into a hug. Her friends name was Danielle and she was dating Liam apparently.

They both seemed really nice and we all kinda talked for a while. Then I heard Zayn come down and he gave Eleanor and Dani a hug. While we talked Zayn took Emma to the kitchen and Niall took Haley to the hall. When they both came back they seemed really happy and and said they needed dresses because they had a date tonight. We talked some more then I announced I had to go.

"Bye guys, I'm gonna go shopping with Haley and Emma. Do you two wanna come with?" I asked sweetly to Eleanor and Danielle. In about a second they both screamed yes. I grabbed my car keys and drove off.

 {Harry's P.O.V.}

I heard people talking downstairs so I headed down then something I remembered made me stop in my path. Skyler. This morning. I thought for a while and decided to ask her out, on a date. I made my way downstairs and instead of seeing the girls I saw Liam all excited. He's been stressed out lately so I wonder why he's happy. 

"Liam calm down. Why are you so excited." I said raising an eyebrow.

"Because Dani and Eli are here!..Er were here, Skyler took them to go shopping for their dresses." Liam said

"Dresses? Why dresses?" I said a little too jumpy.

"Well, I kinda asked out Emma and The rest of the lads asked there girls out too." Zayn said I couldn't help but looked down.

"I have a plan lads. Liam I think you can help me with this." I said grinning from ear to ear.

{Dani's P.O.V}

We walked into a large store and everyone found something to wear. I saw Skyler looking at a really pretty short dark blue dress and I guess then she saw me because I gave her a you have to buy it look.

"Oh I can't, and besides, don't even have a date." She said and trailed off. I walked off and took out my phone it was a text from Liam.

Liam: Hey make sure Skyler gets a dress because Harry wants to take her out on a date. But make it a surprise, and tell the others. x

Dani: Got it! bye Li! x

I grabbed the dress and paid for it as quickly as I could. Now I had to tell the others. Sky went to the bathroom so I had time. "Hey girls, Liam just sent me a text. Harry wants to take Sky out on a date! So I bought her a dress she liked and we'll talk later, once we get home." I said and hinting how Sky was walking up.

"Why don't we go home," Emma said we all nodded as we got into the car. We got home and rushed to Haley's room. It was the biggest and it had all of the hair supply for us. I got ready first. I was wearing a purple dress and Eli was wearing a white strapless dress that came down to her knees. Haley was wearing a black dress that came up to her thighs and Emma wore a pink long dress.

"Hey why do I have this dress in my bag?" Skyler asked.

"Well, I bought it for you. Can you try it on so I can see if it fits, I do hope I got the size right?" I asked. I was good at making things up. She just gave me a shrug and walked into the bathroom. In a minute she came out and that dress was stunning. I did her makeup,  natural. I put some blush on her and a bit of eyeliner. She let her hair down and I knew Harry would flip for her right now. 

"Skyler you are probably the prettiest one here. And you don't even have a date!" Emma said, she laughed then frowned. I just realized that it was 6:00 so we all walked downstairs. We all walked down except for Sky who wanted to stay in her room. We all left and I left a note telling her we'd be back by 10:00. I hope she has fun!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hey everyone! I hope you liked this chapter.