Meeting of soulmates

Hi friends!! Thanks for your valuable votes and comments..
Thanks for reading friends...
Please do share this story.. friends I changed the story cover, please do tell me do you all like it!!

🌹🌹🌹🌹

Now the story begins ....

Ram: Pragya, are you in your office??

Pragya: yes dad, I am... Do you need any help ,tell me dad?

Ram: Pragya please come to my office immediately... Come fast, we are waiting for you...

He cuts the call before she asks what's the matter....

Abhi is shown seriously typing something important in the computer.. he copied it to a pen drive and went towards the MD cabin.. but on the way, someone collides with him, pendrive fallem from his hands to the ground floor...
He noticed where it was fallen and moved towards the ground floor in the lift...

Outside...

Pragya came out of her car and suddenly a little girl collides with her...

Pragya is already in tense mood ,and she gave an angry look towards that girl...

That little girl is afraid but told sorry to her, holding her ears...

Pragya found it cute and she smiled at the girl... And the girl too did the same...

Little girl: Sister, have this rose flower... Happy valentine's day..
I wish you to meet your Valentine today....

Pragya:I don't want this.. Anyway ,happy Valentine's day...

Pragya thought that Purab has already went to Greece for business trip ,she can't meet him today and she gave a sigh...

Pragya kissed that girl's cheek with a little smile and said thanks to her & she went from there towards the lift...

Abhi came out of the lift, and he got that pendrive....

They both moved towards the lift together but they didn't see each other... But it went before they reach it... Abhi gave a heavy sigh, thinking of his running schedule from the time he got up from his bed... Pragya got irritated with the day's happenings... She stomped her feet in anger...
5 people are standing in between them.. And they didn't see each other till now.... She climbed the stairs in hurry as she values the time and to meet her dad immediately... Abhi waiting at the door step of lift... With sweat beads in his forehead...