Is it my dream or real

Hi friends!! Thank you so much for your valuable votes and comments...
Please do continue your support..

🌸🌸🌸🌸

Now the story begins,

After breakfast ,Ram's family and Abhi sat in the hall and discussing about Abhigya's marriage preparations..
There Abhi...

Abhi: one request, will you people accept for this.. I don't know how to ask..

Ram: come on beta, it's your home, you can ask freely...
Whatever it is...

Abhi: today is my sister's engagement...

Ram, Priya and everyone: congratulations Abhi.. we have to go.. it's our family function...

Pragya's face falls...

Abhi: one minute, she's gonna marry Purab... (With fear in his eyes).. Bulbul has none except me.. and I want to go there...

Neil: yeah.. you should go.. it's your sister's engagement..
We will also accompany us.. no problem.. right dad..

Ram: yeah.. he is right.. we all with come you.. you no need to go alone when you have this big family Abhi.. my friend didn't even tell me anything.. I won't leave him for sure ..(smiles)

Abhi: Pragya, will you come with me, please??

Pragya has no other way as he asked before everyone... She nodded her head as yes with a smile... Abhi couldn't believe whether it's a dream or real...

After sometime,
Pragya gestured Abhi to come by her side... He understood that she's gonna scold him... Abhi excused himself that he is going to home... Pragya followed him to the garden...

Pragya: what are you thinking in your mind?? You...how could..

Abhi. One minute, first let me speak then you can scold me...

Do you want to become a failure before Bulbul and Purab.. then ok..

Pragya: do you know whom you are speaking to... I am Pragya Arora...

Abhi: haan, the great famous designer of London..

But she is not ready to accept the reality... She is trying to run away from that...
Am I right , Pragya??

Pragya: Shut up... From where did you get this much guts... I won't come, that's final...

Abhi: but you told before everyone.. your family will feel bad then...

Please for God sake, just act as if you are happy with me..

Don't make dad and mom feel bad, they are already worried about your future...

Pragya: they are mine.. not yours.. don't call them mom and dad...