Is it Love??

Hi friends! Thank you so much for your valuable time and comments... Please do share this story friends!!
Votes are too less, and readers too....

Thanks for reading silent readers, please do vote if you like this story...

🌹🌹🌹🌹

At Abhi's house,

Bulbul is typing her assignment in the laptop, sitting in the sofa in the hall.... She laughed seeing the sight in the kitchen....

Abhi is shown smiling ,seeing the ceiling.... And mixing the dough with his hands... Bulbul can't control her laugh....she went near to him...

But his thoughts are filled with Pragya, he doesn't even conscious with the surroundings... Bulbul called him number of times, but he is not himself.... Still mixing the dough though it is ready....

Bulbul: she is so sweet ,right bro!! (Near to his ears)

Abhi: yes ,she is cho chweet....
I haven't seen anyone like her....

Bulbul: Really....

Abhi: yes Really, Bul

Abhi: yes Really, Bul.......Bul... What ....are .....you ...
doing....in.... kitchen ... Go, go and .... Do your... assignment.....

Bulbul: Bro, I will finish it in 15 mins ... First tell me who is that lucky....who theft my bro's heart.... Tell me...Na... Who is my future sister in law...

Abhi's smile got vanished after hearing the word, sister in law...

Abhi in mind: What's happening to me?? Sister in law... She is my boss's daughter... She can't be mine... She won't marry an employee .. Abhi ,........control your self...

Bulbul: I am taking to you... Where are you thinking?? .... Tell me bro, who is she... Now... itself...

Abhi: Bulbul, if I became sure, I will tell you before I propose her... Trust me... Do you think I can conceal something from you that too an important thing regarding my life.... Please do wait...go and do your assignment... After that we can have our dinner.... OK...

Bulbul in mind: he trusts me this much, but I didn't tell him anything about my love... I didn't completed my studies too.. he will surely feel bad.... He wants me to stand in my own legs... Once I get the job, I will surely tell you bro...
Love you so much bro, you are my family, you are my everything...
Even Purab is next to you...
Your happiness is mine ... I wish, you should unite with your love...