I hate you

Hi friends! Thank you so much for your valuable votes and comments.. please do continue your support...

🌸🌸🌸🌸

Now the story starts...

Abhi is shown coming out after meeting Ram, Pragya is glaring at him and Dadi hugged him...

Dadi: I guessed that day itself, you will be perfect for our Pragya... (With a smile, touched his head and blessed him)

Priya: You are Abhi, right!! Me and my mom already saw your love for Pragya that day itself... I am sure you will take care of her... I feel free... For the first time.. thank you beta.. (touched his cheeks)

Pragya in mind: it's too much.. they are pampering him.. I don't want this to happen.. how dare he? He too smiling...

Suddenly a nurse came out and called Pragya as her dad wants to meet her alone..
She walked inside quietly and softly without disturbing and sat near to him in a chair and touched his hand.. she got teary eyed, seeing her super hero in such a situation... Ram looked at her with a smile.

Ram: Princess, I really like Abhi so much... Your decisions are always right... I will support you.. but have you forget Purab... What I mean is... Abhi is gonna to be your husband.. you can't live with him having Purab in..

Pragya: Dad.. nothing like that... One sided love has no value dad.. I loved him... He loved that Bulbul... But as a friend, I feel bad for him for choosing a money digger... She has trapped him well.. that's the only thing bothering me... Nothing more... Dad.. don't worry...

Ram: Pragya princess, don't tell your mom what I gonna say you now.. I loved someone before her... In my college.. do you know what... She is such a beautiful... She looks like a model...

Pragya with a teasing smile: dad.. how could you?? U haven't tell me this thing before...then did you propose her...

Ram with a sigh: I was scared to propose her.. but she too looked at me often.. that gives me courage... I went to propose her with my Friend... Suddenly I got a shock seeing my another friend hugging her...

Pragya : oh no!!

Ram: that's when I understood, she saw my friend not me... I threw away the flowers..

Pragya: oh god! Dad didn't you feel bad...

Ram: yes Pragya.. I felt bad.. till I meet your mom... My marriage is arranged one.. from the beginning, we will always used to fight with each other... Then we irritates each other in each thing we get.. you know right!! I will often used to go for business trips.. that's when me and your mom missed each other... We feel how we are important to each other...

That's when I understood, soulmates are decided by God not by us... Man's decisions won't be right always.. if we are made for one person, nobody can change it except God... We will finally unite with our soulmate.. that's the final..

Pragya silently listened to him with a smile..

Pragya: Mom is your soulmate right dad.. now you are loving her..