Why did you came late...

Hi friends!!Thank you so much for your valuable votes and comments.. thank you so much for waiting..

🌸🌸🌸🌸

Here the story starts from...

Abhi came from the office first... After getting freshen up.. he changed the dress and made tea for both him and his wife and kept it inside a flask... And he waited for her to come...

After 1 hour, Pragya came home tired and falls on sofa near by him.. he took a tea cup and gave it to her and he started having his.. he knew Pragya is too tired.. he pushed the cushion table in front of sofa towards her and he asked her to rest her leg there as she will get better circulation in blood... She looked at him in amaze..

He changed the music channel to cricket channel and gave the remote to her..

Pragya; don't try to impress me... You are doing too much..
Morning coffee...
Feeding aloo parotta..
Evening coffee..
Now this remote channel..
Haan.. this cushion table..

Did I asked you...??

I know how to do my work.. don't act smart..
(Turning her face)

Abhi: there is no need for me to impress you..

I love you and I care for you.. that's it.. I know you are tired and likes cricket that's why..

Pragya looked at him with anger..

Abhi with a smile; I don't know whether I am right or wrong.. but my heart is not accepting that you hate me.. it tells me that one day you will love me too..

(Comes near to her)

Sanam re song plays in the background....

You are my everything.. you are my world.. I can do anything for you.. even I am ready to give up my life... (Looking at her eyes)

Pragya's anger flew away in seconds... There appears an eyelock.. Suddenly Calling bell sound is heard... They got out from their World.. Neil came...

Abhi: hi Neil.. how are you man..

Neil: hi Abhi.. hi Pragya.. how are you people and I am fine..

Pragya and Abhi: fine .. Neil..

Neil: Abhi..is she torturing you so much... I know she will.. please do adjust for some days.. then it will become routine for you..

Abhi laughed a little...

Pragya: (threw cushion at Neil) Idiot .. do you think i am a torture.. and how dare you Abhi, to laugh at me.. am I torture to you..

Abhi; No.. but somewhat.. sweet torture... (With smile)

Pragya: don't flirt with me..
( Looking at him in anger)