Became friends

Hi friends!! Thanks for your valuable votes and comments.... please do continue your support..
Thanks for reading silent readers please do vote if you like this story.

🌸🌸🌸🌸

Now the story begins...

Abhi is shown cooking, Pragya is sitting near by him in a slab...and eating raw carrot....Abhi adored her childishness...and he thought she is too cute when she gets tense...

Abhi in mind: I can't stop myself from telling my love for you.... Pragya....I am really trying hard to conceal it.... I love you.... For this, I don't know when I will get beatings from you and your dad...

Abhi: do you like carrot halwa??

Pragya glared at him and munches the carrot in anger... Abhi understood her anger and thought mistake is on his side....he shouted at her....yes, she too shouted at me but it was childish...but what he did is fault..

Abhi holding his ears cutely: I am sorry for shouting at you... because...I too got tensed when you got tense.... That's why ...I am sorry..

Pragya in mind: is he flirting with me, holding ears and all...but he looks innocent and genuine... it's difficult to judge him.

Pragya: it's OK...I too shouted at you, right!! That becomes equal equal...

Abhi: OK then I asked you something... Do you like Carrot halwa....

Pragya: no..I like gulab jamun... that's my favourite....and this thing is my dadi's favourite...

Abhi: oh...OK...

Pragya: it's hot here, right!! I don't know how these people are cooking here...

Abhi smiled at her...

Pragya: stop smiling... It's too boring...Are you working in my dad office?? As what...

Abhi: As assistant managing director...oh God, how could I forget this thing...I have to handover this file before 12: 30, it's already 12... I have to hurry up...

Pragya: cool...cool...I am here na..to whom you have to give this file..

Abhi replied that he has to return to Ram Sir's PA..