Dreams are broken off

Hi friends!! How are you all... Meeting you all after a long time...
Thanks for your valuable votes and comments and most importantly thanks for waiting ....

🌸🌸🌸🌸

Pragya is shown hurriedly driving her car towards the airport... On the other side, Purab landed the airport...

Pragya in mind: oh god, I got late... It's all because of that dadi... She wanted me to cook dosa for them... Go to hell with this customs, girl should cook with love for her family, then only they will be healthy and wealthy....
My Purab would have reached the airport by now... Oh god, please help me to propose him today ... please..

It's my long term wish, my first proposal with my soulmate...

Pragya reached the airport and hurriedly went in.... The sight she saw made her knees go weak .. she held a nearby trolley for support.... Flower bouquet falls from her hands.... She can't control her tears...and she hided behind a pillar controlling her sobs...

Purab is shown hugging Bulbul, and kissing her forehead and some cute fight is happening between them.... And they started leaving the place hand in hand....

 And they started leaving the place hand in hand

Pragya fallen on the floor and started crying... She is a big fashion designer but she can't control her emotions before others.... She noticed everyone is watching her, she hurriedly moved towards the car cryingly, and drives the car in high speed towards her farm house

She sat down under a tree and started crying aloud, hitting the floor.... Watchman seeing her broken state called Ram and told him everything...

Ram left the meeting abruptly, and went to meet his daughter...

Ram felt heart broken seeing his princess state.... Pragya runs towards her dad and hugged him .....

Purab: Dad, Purab ....is in love ...with... someone else dad... I can't ....bear...this .. pain.. Am I not...Lovable dad?