Love makes a person mad

Hi friends!! Thanks for your valuable votes and comments... Please do share this story friends......

🌹🌹🌹🌹

Pragya left Ram's office.. Abhi entered his cabin with full of smile on his face thinking about Pragya's smile...he danced with the file hugging it....

Abhi: Happy Valentine's day dear .... Love you ....(Closing his eyes)

Maid cleaning the floor: Love you too sir (with little laugh)

Abhi: Sorry sissy.... I didn't notice you (with little smile)

She left ,then Abhi sat in his chair....

Abhi in mind: I can't control my mind from thinking about her... What had happened to me?? I am dancing... I am smiling with no reason..... I am so happy with no reason.... Her innocent smile, her calm and quiet nature, her sweet words towards her dad and her traditional look.... Oh my God, what are you doing?? She is your boss's daughter stupid!!...how could you think like that.... Stupid.

Hitting himself playfully with file, he continues to concentrate on his work happily...

In California,

Purab called Bulbul through phone to wish her...

Purab: Bulbul dear, how are you?? Missing you so much... Feeling bored without your daily radio.... And most importantly, happy valentine's day my Valentine.... Love you...

Bulbul: hate you stupid, you are wishing me now

Bulbul: hate you stupid, you are wishing me now... nearly it's afternoon... You went to California without even meeting me,... For your so called business... Hate you and hate your business to the core....
Miss you too...
And happy Valentine's day (with tears)