Meeting with you again...

Hi friends!! Thanks for your valuable votes and comments... please do share friends!! Both readers and votes are less!!

🌹🌹🌹🌹

Abhi is called by Ram that,

Ram: Abhi ..., I can't come to office today as my mother in law came after a long time.... Come to my mansion with files which I have to sign....come fast...

Abhi: yes... ,sir...

Abhi in mind: Oh god!! What this new problem!! I don't want to meet that Pragya again.... otherwise I can't.... can't control my emotions for her...

In Ram's mansion,

Dadi is shown sitting in the sofa... She asks Pragya to sit near to her... With no way , Pragya did as she said..

Dadi: Do you remember me?? How I used to beat you in your childhood... when you are too naughty... you became like a stick.... Priya.... Didn't she eat properly?? See her?? OMG.., nobody will believe that you are my grand daughter.... I came here right, you see what's gonna happen next...

Pragya all the while doesn't know how to escape from dadi..., She smiled....

Dadi in the name of patting, beating Pragya's back.... Pragya can't control her anger but she smiled at dadi...

Dadi: Pragya when will you get up daily??

Ram was the one first to laugh.. then. Rishi....then Robin too made a heavy laugh.... Pragya looked at Robin as if she will kill him through her eyes... Madhu and Priya looked worried..

All became silent seeing Pragya's anger...

Dadi: whatever your timing before??? From now onwards you should get up early at 5'O clock....

All controlled their laugh...

Dadi: then you should prepare food for everyone with love...
Though maids can do cooking but cooking with love can be done only by family members... So you should..

Robin got tears holding his laugh...even Priya and Madhu laughed seeing Robin...
Rishi and Ram turned back to hide their laugh...
All the while Pragya is sitting with anger hunging her head down...

Dadi: I will help you in cooking, so don't worry....and hereafter Priya and Madhu shouldn't cook till Pragya becomes good in cooking....

and hereafter Priya and Madhu shouldn't cook till Pragya becomes good in cooking