Ninja?Not again.

Update 4/14/19: Hello readers. First off I know the first few chapter will SUCK because I didn't have my head on straight while writing this. I SWEAR it gets better, promise. So just bare with my horrible grammar incorrect past ass for a couple chapters. Peace- ElvenJediDemigod202

   I was minding my own business.Taking an apple from a stall here,grabbing some candy there,it was a normal day.The villagers don't care what I do,as long as I don't bother them too much their fine with it.Then the dragons arrived."What the actual fuck?"I muttered and slipped into the shadows to watch.

Four people jumped off each dragon.Catching sight of their clothes I new immediately who they were.Ninja.There was one dressed in red,fire,one dressed in black,earth,another dressed in royal blue,lightning,and the last one was in white,ice.I sighed and furrowed my eyebrows.What were they doing here?

I couldn't get any conversation but I was pretty sure it wasn't for me.After all,no one knows I exist.Wait....sorry,I'm Lila Black.A girl who looks about 14 with gray eyes that turn purple when I use my powers,thick black hair that goes to my lower back.It's usually in a braid,I have white skin and I'm very thin.

I'm usually wearing a black cloak to hide my face and hair,under that I have a black body suit with dark purple armor,black leather boots,and black iron arm guards that have a dragon scale design.But anyway,back to the ninja at hand.

I snuck back around towards the middle of town when I heard screaming.A feeling of protectiveness washed over me.These people had been kind enough to give me food,water,a small apartment,clothes.I wasn't just going to stand by and watch them be in danger!I crouched down behind the fountain when I heard laughing.It was evil,but it sounded like a kid trying to replicate something they had heard.

The ninja enter with the golden weapons(Yes I know what they are stupid,oops broke the fourth wall)and get ready to fight.I just watch in interest as a little kid,probably no more than ten,wearing a skeleton hoodie walked up.

"It is I,Lloyd Garmadon!I demand all the candy in town or else!"I stood up and face palmed."By the great spinjitzu master,it his son."I mutter and sit back down to watch."Uh,give me your candy, or else I'll release the Serpentine on you!"I reeled back in disgust.The kid doesn't know what he's saying. Releasing the Serpentine would spell certain doom for all of us.

The villagers jeered and booed him and I stifled a laugh behind my hand when they started throwing vegetables at him."He's gonna have to do a whole lot better than to use an old bedtime story to scare people."The red one said,messing with a rubber snake Lloyd had throwing at them.I shook my head at his innocence,the Serpentine are real. I've seen them all together once....I don't need that again.

"The Serpentine are real Kai,they are not something to joke about."The white one told off the red one,whose name apparently was Kai. I nodded my head,the white one was obviously the smartest out of the four."Serpentine,real?Ha.We're talking about the ancient race of snake people who once ruled ninjago and were supposedly locked underground?"Kai scoffed and I stood up,walking towards them.

"Uh,sealed in five different tomes to separate the warring tribes,and ensure they don't unify to exact their revenge upon those who put them there!!"The blue one shook his hands as he spoke,he was obviously afraid."It was an old wives' tale,to teach kids not to poke our noses where they don't belong.Don't you think it's a little suspicious no one's ever found one of their tomes?"Kai asked again,still not believing them.

"That's because you'd be a fool to look for one."The black one stated like it was obvious.Which it was!!They started forward but I blocked them.Looking straight at Kai I growled."Beware the silver tongue,red eyes and you will be gone.The serpents are real,no doubt about that,but to prevent their rise you need to look back."I glanced at all of them slowly the raised my chin and stepped out of their way.

With that said I swept away lightly,disappearing into the crowd and going to pack a bag.I think I'll be going on an adventure.

Alright,first chapter is up.I'm super new to watt pad so it might take a while for me to get used to everything.I can promise that at least 2 more chapters will be up before the 22nd.Thank you for the support and keep reading.I will also do a question and answer after the 3rd chapter!!!

I will also do a question and answer after the 3rd chapter!!!

These are her arm guards except black iron.