The Helmet of Darkness

Brought to you by- Supernatural and Avatar. Because those things are what I'm obsessed with right now.

PREVIOUSLY ON NINJAGO- Lila and the ninja arrive at the dark island, much to Lila's displeasure. Thanks to Misako and the scrolls, along with Lila's knowledge, they begin to search for the temple of light. After narrowly escaping from Garmadon's Camp, but finding the temple, the Ninja and Lila race to the top. There, Lila instructs them on what they must do to give Lloyd his powers, standing back and watching as he becomes the new Spinjistu master.

After the ninja and Lloyd, Lila swirls in with her black Spinjitzu with her hood on and jumps in the air, flapping her wings and hovering. She clenches and opens her hands, her arms swirled with black and purple magic, in her left hand  are droplets of water, small stones and lighting. In her left are shards of ice, balls of fire, and swirls of wind. She grins and tosses off her hood, her purple eyes glowing. After Nya and Wu are finished and everyone is together Lila is sitting with Wu in the front, Lloyd behind her resting one arm on her head. She glares at Lloyd while he smirks then she sticks her tongue out at the camera and winks, going back to smiling along with Lloyd before it goes into the episode.

"SIS! You don't have to do this!" He cries and I scowl, clenching my fists.

"And what? Run away with you?! Run away from our destiny?! Leave me?" I scream, my eyes glow and the sands shift, swirling around us in a tornado of sand. He winces, his golden eyes seeming to beg me.

"Come with me." He pleads and white hot anger spills from my lips.

"I would never go anywhere with YOU! You abandoned ME!" My powers explode and he's thrown away from me as everything goes black.

I rocket up, sweat sticking to my neck. I look around the wooden room, jumping as I hear whoops and yells from outside. Groaning, I rub my eyes- trying to forget the fear that had struck him before and after my powers exploded.

I push it away, now wasn't the time to think of such things, and slip out from under the light sheets. Snatching my cloak I slip on the familiar material, sighing and drawing the hood over my head. Not completely, but as to only show some of my face and hair.

I hesitate before opening one of the drawers under my bed and grabbing a small case. I take out the iron pipe that fits into my palm, screwing on one of the purple containers to the end, before putting the case away and closing the drawer.

I trail out quietly, my wings pulled close to my back and the ends of the feathers trailing along the wooden floor boards. I slip silently past Misako in the bridge, my bare feet padding up the stair and across the deck.

I lean against the mast and look out over the beach to where Wu was scolding the ninja. The sun beat down but under my cloak was cool, perks of having a magic cloak. I pull out the small pip and let my lips close around it, inhaling. The sweet taste of something I could never put my finger on flooded my senses and I exhale, smoke blowing out my mouth.

I watch them carefully before switching my gaze onto Lloyd and Julian, taking another smoke and blowing it out slowly. I watch them for a while when a disapproving 'hmph' from my right was heard. I look over and Wu and raise my eyebrows, blowing out another bit of smoke. He shakes his head at my face and I take it from between my lips.

"Relax. I know you dislike it, but it's not the end of the world. It's not unhealthy either, I get the stuff from Mystake." I say and put it back between my teeth. He frowns, and I see him grip his staff tighter.

"Another nightmare?" Wu doesn't know the true extent of my powers. Only his father understood that. But I admire that he tries. He truly tries.