New Powers Old Friends

"We're going WHERE!!!To do WHAT!!!!!"I screamed at Lloyd,I was furious."Listen,were not gonna hurt them-"I cut him off."Then what ARE you going to do?!?!Just walk up and nicely say,'hey I got an army of serpentine so give me your candy.'Why Jamanaki village though?They were so kind to me?!"I was yelling in his face now,my voice breaking slightly at the end.

   "You can come with us if you want.I promise that we will not hurt them."He backed up and held his hands up to block himself.I huffed and snarled,"Fine,but NO hurting or killing.I want them all to be perfectly fine you understand me!"I was more of a demand than a question and he nodded shakily."L-loud and clear."He stuttered and went off to tell the general about the plans.

   I scowled and marched off.The snakes made a path for me quickly,you could basically see the power waves rolling off me.My anger at Lloyd needed to be intact,I can't have another episode.I went deeper into the cave until I saw no more snakes.Someone,or something else was giving me this unnatural power.

   Slipping off my hood I looked at my reflection and drew back in shock.My eyes were an electric blue,then they flickered to blood red,the a mix of the two.Holding out my hands I will the energy into each.My right crackled with electricity,while my left had a fire in my palm.

   "Cool"I smiled and the power left me.I blinked and tried to will them back but all that appeared was a spark or flame and a little zap of electricity.I looked back at my reflection and saw my eyes were the same shade of white/gray they always were.I scrunched up my face then gasped when my eyes changed again.

   They were light white-ish blue now.A cool sensation flowed through my veins and I grinned.My left hand's palm now swirled with snowflakes and shards of ice.Then another rush of power came.My eyes were now a dark brown mixed with dark green.Then they changed to a mix between brown,dark green,and ice blue.

   Opening my other hand a rock was formed.My strength seemed to grow.Then suddenly, nothing. I dropped to my knees,exhausted from what just took place."What....the...?"I panted, struggling back to my feet.

   I almost vomited as anther wave of power ripped through me.It was hot,like it was burning me.'Like fire.'I realized and pressed my hands on a ice chunk,focusing on the power.Sure enough,the ice completely melted leaving me with my hands on fire.I blinked rapidly as I started to sweat.

   Then,a cooling sensation eased the pain,eventually my hands stopped burning and I fell to the ground.My skin steamed at the coolness of the cave hit me.I gasped for breath,my throat was red and raw,my skin was pouring sweat.I fell to a crouched position and squeezed my eyes shut.I didn't remember how,but I fell asleep.

   TIME SKIP

"No.""Yes.""No.""Yes."Lloyd,no.""Please,it's not like I'm gonna tell anyone!"He complained and huffed,setting a pout on his face.We were walking to the village and he had set on figuring out my name.I was probably gonna tell him,I can't say no to his cute little face!!Wait,what?Since when did I think Lloyd,with his shining green eyes and adorable smile.....UGH!!!!

   "Fine.I promise I'll tell you later."He seemed satisfied and started bouncing on his feet.I rolled my eyes and chuckled at his childish antics."Fucking adorable."I muttered and looked down at my phone. Lloyd was talking to the general so I decided to play some music.

   "Hmm mm,what's it today?I'm feeling blank.Random category it is then!"I  hummed to myself off key as I picked out a song."Perfect."I murmur again and start to sing.