Extreme Caution; Death Snake Does Bite!!!

Damn Pythor. Just couldn't give us a break. First he steals the map, second he releases all the Serpentine, third he unites the Serpentine, fourth he beats us up from head to toe racing for the fangblades, and now the guy has unleashed a giant death snake upon us. Good grief, if I knew this would happen I think I would have stayed on the island.

"Lila, I never told you-" Wu was cut off when Pythor tries to escape.

"You will stay to see what you have done." Wu lunge and grips onto Pythor's neck.

"WU!" I scream. And make to help him but he shakes his head.

"No Lila. You must stay." He says sternly and tears pricked my eyes as he dragged Pythor over.

"What's going on? Whats that creature underground? Lila??" I look over to them, numbly. My face must have been voided of emotion because they drew back.

"You must do everything in your power to stop the Great Devourer. Go ninja, go." Wu shouts to them.

"Wu?" I mumbled and grabbed his free arm. He smiles at me and pulls me in for one last hug. I grip him tightly tears threatening to spill over my eyes and onto my cheeks.

"Lila, protect them." Wu looks me in the eyes and I nod shakily.

"To the end." I whisper and he shoved me away, I tumble backwards and slam into the ninja.

"WU!" I scream and then the tears come. They spill over my cheeks and drop onto the sand below us. Then? Then the Devourer swallowed Wu and Pythor both. I screamed his name over and over again, each one getting stopped by my onslaught of chokes and sobs.

We sprint to the bounty and stumble on board. I immediately collapse onto the floor and start weeping, my hood had fallen off and I must've look horrible. For a moment all the ninja did was stare at me, they had never seen me cry like this. When Lloyd was gone yes, but never like this.

"Well? GO!" I scream at them and stumble to my feet, kicking on the boosters. We scramble around.

"Uh, hate to tell you this but, objects in the mirror are closer than they appear!!" Jay shouts, panicking.

"Working on it. Blasters on full." Nya replies and we zoom away just as the Devourer was about to take a bite.

"Woo hoo! Take that you stupid snake!" Kai yells and drops from the window. I manage to stop crying and wipe my eyes vigorously. I need to keep my promise to Wu, I will not let them fall. And I'm not going down without a damn good fight.

"I think it heard you." Jay said nervously as the snake comes up from the ground in front of us. We swerve and again, narrowly avoid the attack.

"Nya, we gotta go faster. That thing is gaining on us." Kai points out. I nod in agreement and clutch the wall as to not get thrown about.

"Were going as fast as we can! I'll try to make it to Scattered Canyon." She yells back.

"Probability of us making it that far is less than 8 percent." Zane starts and I lunge at him, clamping a hand over his mouth.

"NEVER tell me the odds!!" Both I And Nya scream. Zane looks shocked at me and I spring away from him, mumbling a stressed sorry.

"It's coming in for another attack, PORT SIDE!" Cole shouts in warning and we veer to the left. I scramble for a hold and grip onto the table.

"We're losing speed, we'll drop to the ground soon." Lloyd notices and I groan.

"Great. Just perfect. Start throwing things over board, but be careful NOT to get it in the snakes mouth!" I shout and the ninja rush around while I take Cole's place next to Lloyd.