Sailing With StarTeeth

Brought to you by- Mock Trial Dates and Ballots, joy. (This was started in February... I'm disappointed in myself)

PREVIOUSLY ON NINJAGO-- The ninja and Lila save Ninjago city from the rest of the stone warriors, Lila using much of her powers and draining herself. Misako loses her research and before anyone realizes it Lila goes after it alone, worrying all the ninja. Exhausted- She jumps out of the building, but they get there quickly and safe her from plummeting to her death. She passes out soon afterwards.

After the ninja and Lloyd, Lila swirls in with her black spinjitzu with her hood on and jumps in the air, flapping her wings and hovering. She clenches and opens her hands, her arms swirled with black and purple magic, in her left hand  are droplets of water, small stones and lighting. In her left are shards of ice, balls of fire, and swirls of wind. She grins and tosses off her hood, her purple eyes glowing. After Nya and Wu are finished and everyone is together Lila is sitting with Wu in the front, Lloyd behind her resting one arm on her head. She glares at Lloyd while he smirks then she sticks her tongue out at the camera and winks, going back to smiling along with Lloyd before it goes into the episode.

"Hmm. Most peculiar. Yesterday there was just an ocean, but now there is an island." Zane states, standing to my left. I had woken up a few hours after we got out of Ninjago city. Which was a few days ago. Now we're on the edge of the land, reparing the bounty.

"The Dark Island, Zane. And what I find more peculiar, is after Ninjago City was attacked by the Stone Army today they have vanished." Wu states, putting down the spyglass. He was to my right, as they were both standing I was kneeling with one knee on the ground. My other was up and I rest my arm on it, narrowing my eyes at the dark clouds that appeared on the horizon.

"Do you think they are on this Dark Island? Garmadon may be responsible." Zane states again and I frown, a crease forming in between my eyebrows. My hood was down, the sun shining on my black hair.

"Oh they are, and he is. The warriors always return to their birthplace, Garmadon is the only one who could've controlled them anyway. Except for me. But I'm not on the Overlord's side this time." I state without looking up at either of them.

"But what is most important is we have to find out what is on that island. Lila, can you give us any insight?" Wu inquires and I push off my leg, standing and dusting off my hands.

"Not really much to tell. And what I could.... You are bound to find out in time. I will do what I can, but even I cannot break the chains of fate Wu." I look over at him and he nods under my even gaze.

"Perhaps if you cannot tell us, my falcon can have a look." Zane says and I nod as he lets the falcon take off from his arm. I stand for a moment, thinking, and then let my wings appear behind me. The black feathers glistened in the sun, looking obsidian black. If you looked close, you could see hints of purple.

I jump off the rock spire and glide down to the bounty, where the others were working. I land next to Jay and Nya when Jay gets sprayed with oil. I snicker and he glares at me.

"Oh, useless pile of junk!" He shouts, nearly slamming down the wrench. I huff a small laugh then turn to Nya.

"Report. How are the repairs coming along?" I ask and she sighs, her face becoming troubled.

"It's worse then I feared. The rotors on the starboard booster are completely destroyed. The port boosters are shot from the strain. Sorry guys, she's not getting airborne anytime soon." Nya grimaces as we turn to the other three.

"So if the Stone Army attacks again, we're sitting ducks." Cole groans and I frown, looking at the damage. I wasn't exactly the repair type. If only I had my full potential.... I could get this ship up and running with a few claps and snaps.