ARGH! Pirates.

Well, here goes nothing.

PREVIOUSLY ON NINJAGO--

   The ninja can't seem to keep their jobs, or their fancy house. Lloyd almost gets kidnapped. Lila shows more of her powers. Garmadon creates his Mega Weapon. And the relationships between the ninja, Nya, Lloyd, and Wu are strained. Lila- angry at herself. Wu- Upset at the past. Nya and Lloyd- Angry at the ninja. The Ninja- Wary of Lila. Lets see what this episode brings.

After the ninja and Lloyd, Lila swirls in with her black spinjitzu with her hood on and jumps in the air, flapping her wings and hovering. She clenches and opens her hands, her arms swirled with black and purple magic, in her left hand are droplets of water, small stones and lighting. In her left are shards of ice, balls of fire, and swirls of wind. She grins and tosses off her hood, her purple eyes glowing. After Nya and Wu are finished and everyone is together Lila is sitting with Wu in the front, Lloyd behind her putting his hands on her head. She sticks her tongue out at the camera and winks, going back to smiling before it goes into the episode.

   IN THE PAST-- TWO HUNDRED YEARS AGO

   A ship comes out of the gloom, the bounty, but not the bounty. There is no fancy rudder, not big screens or tracking devices. Only pirates.

   "We have spent months searching for this fabled Island of Darkness. But all my eyes have seen is ocean. I fear my crew has given up, but I hold out hope it exists. A girl we rescued from another ship also seems to have seen the Island, claiming she has lived and fought there.-Captain Soto." The Captain writes in his journal as the ship sways.

   Suddenly a knock is heard on his doorframe and he jumps, slamming his book closed. A light laugh is heard from the direction of the knock and he relaxes.

   "I am not one of your goons Soto. Though they do ask why you have not "taught me a lesson" yet. Shall I tell them it is because you are fond of me." The voice teases, and the woman it belongs to steps across the ship and places a meal in front of him.

   "I rescued ya. That's all the boys need to know." He growls and grabs the sandwich with his one hand, taking a bite.

   "I know, and I am grateful." Her voice turns soft and he chomps another bite, looking up at her through his one eye. Her gentle smile hid a dangerous viper, he knew it from experience.

   "Eh, if it was up to me I woulda tossed ye overboard a long time ago." He dismisses her and she snorts in amusement.

   "Oh yes. I'm sure Wu would be DELIGHTED about that." Soto simply grumbles in annoyance and finishes off the sandwich, placing his journal back in it's hidden place. The woman grabs the plate and follows the Captain as her leaves, her black ponytail swinging behind her.

   They come up on deck as the crew sings a jig. The woman laughs as a pirate grabs her and leads her in a swift dance. It quickly stops when Soto yells;

   "This is no time for fooling around. Who's steering the ship?" He looks around with a glare. The woman rolls her eyes, and gives a small regretful smile to her partner who just waves her off good-naturedly. 

   "Don't worry Captain. No-Eyed Pete is behind the wheel." A slightly drunk member of the crew tells them and the woman's face morphs into shock.

   "NO! Not No-Eyed Pete!!" The captain shouts ad turns up to where the pirate's bird could be heard giving him directions. The woman rushes up with the Captain to the wheel and watches as a giant rock appears out of the mist.

   "You fool! He's steered us back into Ninjago. All hands on deck!" Soto yelled and the pirates scramble around, the ship swerving violently. The woman's hair swayed, some strands poking into her face and mouth. She spits them out with a look of annoyance that becomes panic as they don't turn in time and catch a rock.