Stupid Statues, Part 2

Brought to you by-- Pumpkin Pie, and Christmas spirit. That is very Late. Oh well.

PREVIOUSLY ON NINJAGO-- The ninja finds out about the Overlord, and a little more about Lila's past. They are reunited with Misako, Lloyd's mother, in the museum and everyone is pretty happy. Until.... the Devourer's venom turns a giant stone warrior that may or may not have been created by Lila back to life. Lila and Lloyd share a moment and end up defeating it, Lloyd learning how paper beats rock.

After the ninja and Lloyd, Lila swirls in with her black spinjitzu with her hood on and jumps in the air, flapping her wings and hovering. She clenches and opens her hands, her arms swirled with black and purple magic, in her left hand are droplets of water, small stones and lighting. In her left are shards of ice, balls of fire, and swirls of wind. She grins and tosses off her hood, her purple eyes glowing. After Nya and Wu are finished and everyone is together Lila is sitting with Wu in the front, Lloyd behind her resting one arm on her head. She glares at Lloyd while he smirks then she sticks her tongue out at the camera and winks, going back to smiling along with Lloyd before it goes into the episode.

    "Use your ears, don't just rely on your eyes." Cole states as they circle Lloyd, I stand off to the side..... supervising. Lets just say I've had to repair extensive damages and didn't like the fact my magic was being spent so much. I was tired, and hungry.

   "Uh, guys, I'm teaching a class later so I would appreciate a clean dojo-" Dareth is cut off my everyone attacking Lloyd. I watch as Lloyd jumps above them, kicking one of Zane's shuriken's and catching Cole's scythe. He pulls it out of the Black Ninja's hand, blocks Kai's sword, and swings around using the scythe as a post. He kicks Zane, Cole, and Jay while Kai dodges.

   "Good Lloyd!" I shout encouragement and clap my hands as Cole shakes off his dizziness and literally jumps back in. But Lloyd jumps up, dodging nun-chucks as he goes, and kicks Jay into the trophy stand..... again. Dareth freaks out and sprints towards the desk, picking up the trophies as Lloyd continues to fight them.

   I use my powers to open the window as Jay flies into it, preventing it from breaking. I then close it manually again. Serves him right for stealing my lunch today and turning it into this.

   Lloyd stand back up and creates his green fire. Some of it drips onto the carpet and Dareth stamps it out. I sigh and move my hands in a 'get away' motion to the ninja. They back off as I roll my shoulders and circle him in a fighting position. My feet were lighter than air when I attacked, kicking him swiftly in the thigh he goes down momentarily.

   "Agh. Lila? Really guys?" He groans, and gets up probably straining his ears. I let out a breathy laugh and throw a punch, one he catches. I just smile and flip my hand so I grabbed his wrist. I yank him towards me and knee him in the stomach, he goes down.

    "You had a good round there green bean. But, keep your wrist loose." I flick my finger at his blindfold and it chucked off. He chuckles and stand, me helping him up, when suddenly the ground rumbles and shakes. I stumble and he grabs onto my waist to keep us both from falling.

   "What was that?" I ask, my eyebrows creasing in concern.

   "NGTY reporter Gayle Gossip on the scene of what appears to be an earthquake rocking the city of Ninjago. But its an earthquake like no other, as scientist have yet to pinpoint the cause. And more frightening still, the aftershocks are getting stronger!" Gayle Gossip says on TV as we gather around. The earth shakes again and I clutch onto Lloyd arm to steady myself.

   "What do you think this could be?" Cole asks aloud to us and I shrug hesitantly, remembering the stone warrior a few days ago.... no. Nonsense. That's just crazy.