The Weirdest Race Ever

Brought to you by-- Cole and cake. Better love story than the titanic.

PREVIOUSLY ON NINJAGO--

   Lloyd gets a letter about his school, but when they arrive things don't go as planned, Garmadon tries to defeat the ninja... with themselves! The ninja fight over who would win Lila first as Jay snickers with pocorn from the background while Lila sneaks around the school alone. Lloyd turns an entire school good, Lila is proud. They defeat the ninja with the help of the boys and sewing, and Cole gets his cake!

After the ninja and Lloyd, Lila swirls in with her black spinjitzu with her hood on and jumps in the air, flapping her wings and hovering. She clenches and opens her hands, her arms swirled with black and purple magic, in her left hand are droplets of water, small stones and lighting. In her left are shards of ice, balls of fire, and swirls of wind. She grins and tosses off her hood, her purple eyes glowing. After Nya and Wu are finished and everyone is together Lila is sitting with Wu in the front, Lloyd behind her putting his hands on her head. She sticks her tongue out at the camera and winks, going back to smiling before it goes into the episode.

   "Wu. Not to, you know, question your teaching methods. But WHAT THE HELL are you guys doing?!" I yelp as I walk in on all of them balancing on top of Lloyd. Who was doing a one hand handstand. I immediately get worried.

   "In order to bear the fate of Ninjago on your shoulders, you must first learn to bear the weight of all of us. Lila, get up here." I scowl at him.

   "Uh, no. That is an accident waitng to happen." I spit in horror.

      "Uh sensei. I think I'm going to go with Lila in this one. I'm starting to think this was a bad idea." Jay states uncertaintly.

   "Yeah sensei, he's just a kid." Cole also agrees, glancing at me beforre moving his attention to Lloyd again.

   "In order for him to suceed, we must all trust one another." Wu simply replies. I raise my eyebrows as high as they could go.

   "Okay, I can understand trust. But not this suicide, homicide, thing, attempt that will surely get someone HURT!" I shout again. My eyes glow. Wu avoids my eyes and I rub my temples, trying to calm down.

"Okay at least-" I start to speak and end in a shriek, as a WRECKING BALL smashes through the windows, destroying the wall and knocking them down. I try and lunge to save Lloyd but get knocked over with someone else on top of me.

"Oh son of a brick." I moan, reaching up and rubbing my head. I open my eyes, squinting because of the dust and feel heat raise to my cheeks as I see Zane holding himself above me. He stutter out apologies for a couple moment before I roll my eyes, shoving down my feelings and coughing.

"Yeah, okay, I get it. Now, get the fuck off me." I groan and he shoves off me with another mumbled "sorry". I get up with a glare and stalk toward the construction people.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?! There are PEOPLE IN HERE!" I shriek and pull back my fist, ready to sock someone, before my fist is caught and with surprisng strength I'm yanked back.

"Whoa Whoa! Lila please chill out! This wasn't supposed to happen until tomorrow!" Dareth yells and my eyes widen again.

"This was SUPPOSED to happen?" I yell out as the construction guys fumble with the order. Dareth simply waves his hand sheepishly, signaling to wait.

"Tomorrow? Let me see that order. Oh yeah, my bad, Sorry 'bout that, we'll be back in the morning." The guys chuckles and walks off.

"Back in the morning? Why you little- DARETH!" I screech, turning on the brown man. He cowers and glances to the ninja for help, they all shrug helplessly and he shakes a little. Then, our friendly Earth ninja decides to step in before I incinerate someone. Thankfully.