The Temple of Light

Brought to you by- The end of school and start of summer!! YAY!

PREVIOUSLY ON NINJAGO- The ninja and Lila set off to the dark island, which had mysteriously popped up. Misako and Lila tell the ninja about the temple of light, some more of Lila's unusual past, and their powers. However, any talk about her own powers, and Lila seems to shut down. Then, after a horrible storm leaving Lila weak, they find Zane's father on an abandoned lighthouse, he joins them in their quest after Zane and Lila free the chained leviathan; finding something else in the sea as well....confusion.

After the ninja and Lloyd, Lila swirls in with her black spinjitzu with her hood on and jumps in the air, flapping her wings and hovering. She clenches and opens her hands, her arms swirled with black and purple magic, in her left hand  are droplets of water, small stones and lighting. In her left are shards of ice, balls of fire, and swirls of wind. She grins and tosses off her hood, her purple eyes glowing. After Nya and Wu are finished and everyone is together Lila is sitting with Wu in the front, Lloyd behind her resting one arm on her head. She glares at Lloyd while he smirks then she sticks her tongue out at the camera and winks, going back to smiling along with Lloyd before it goes into the episode.

"I really hate this island." I mutter to myself, rolling up my sleeves and looking out over the ocean. We had gotten here a few days ago, and we're waiting to find the Temple of Light. They had asked me where it was, but I had informed them that I had made it move sometimes, so the Overlord can never truly find it.

Currently Wu was below deck resting, Kai was on spy duty, I was at the head of the ship looking out to the sea, and the others were The First Spinjistu Master knows where. Hopefully not getting captured or doing anything dumb.

I look over as I hear footsteps on the sand, Kai running back. I spread my wings which I had decided to keep out for the time being and jumped off the head, gliding down to land in front of him.

"What's the report?" I inquire, my unused hood falling behind me as wisps of hair stray into my vision.

"This whole island is swarming with Garmadon's indestructible Stone Army." He groans and I roll my eyes, patting him on the should in consolation before turning to the others who we're hiding the ship...or trying.

"Ha! Good thing we're ninja and we know how to hide." Jay pipes up, putting a palm tree leaf in the grass in front of a pole.

"So that's what that is?" I raise an eyebrow and he shoots me a dirty look. I just smile and laugh a little. Ninja.

"Who want's to hide when you can fight? I'm getting tired of having our heads buried in the sand. I want to fight these guys!!" Cole shouts and I purse my lips, waving my hand. My eyes glow purple and the Sand Zane is shoveling onto the bounty moves of it's own free will, covering the side.

"Why didn't you do that sooner?!" Jay yells and I shake my head in exasperation.

"Because you need to learn what work is. That's why motor mouth." He opens his mouth to retort but I flick my finger, making his hood go up over his head and blind him. His muffled cries are ignored by the rest of us.

"Thank you Lila, the help is most appreciated," Zane gives me a small smile which I return, albeit shyly, before he speaks to Cole. "Cole. They have no apparent weakness. It would be unwise to start a fight we cannot finish."

"That is why we must find the Temple of Light, and Lila her powers as well. Come, Misako has found something in the scrolls that may help us." Wu strides out and I frown, seeing another stress line on his forehead. I give a smile to the boys before striding up and next to Wu.