Aquamarine

"N... Namjoon-ssi?"

Stepping closer to me with risen brows, he spoke. The alarm still wailed overhead. "There's no time. Can you walk?"

"Uh- yeah." He smiled briefly, then turned. "She's good to go. Do you have Jimin?"

"Yeah." A familiar voice spoke up. I was frowning, trying to place it, adrenaline shooting through my veins. "Jungkook-ah. Come on. Help me." There was silence. "Jungkook-ah!"

"There's no time!" Namjoon exclaimed, reaching back to grab me by the wrist. The atmosphere was urgent. My heart was pounding. "Where is Taehyung?!"

"I don't know! He's gone, they took him." Jimin's voice, this time. He sounded weak, still. Namjoon pulled me out of the room, and my eyes flew wide.

"Hoseok... Yoongi?" The former looked awkward, the latter flashing a strained smirk.

"We'll... explain later." Hoseok grunted, bracing the weight of a blonde man- Jimin- against his side. I pushed away my shock, saving it for later. Again, Hoseok yelled. "Jungkook-ah!"

"We have to go, there's no time to wait around." The tall brunette said. I recognised him, but couldn't put my finger on it. Namjoon yanked me by the wrist. As we broke into a run, I caught a glimpse of the what looked like the boy from before, the one who had Taehyung's shirt. His back was to the open door of the cell, curled up in the corner of the room. I didn't have time to worry about that. Jimin was crying, and my feet were being forced forward. Hoseok looked pained, too, but focused. Yoongi came to Jimin's other side, assisting the blonde. I hadn't realised, while talking to him earlier, how injured he was.

"We need to find Taetae." Jimin said, straining the words through his throat. I saw Namjoon and the brunette from earlier exchange looks. "He was hurt, really bad- we can't leave him."

My heaving breath caught in my throat as the lilac haired man glanced back to me, then to Jimin. "Jimin-ah, you're injured, and Seomin..."

"Don't leave him. Not on my account." I spat, breathlessly, yanking my hand out of his grip, suddenly. Our group slowed, hitting a crossroads.

"Seomin-ssi, please understand-" I fixed a glare on the tall brunette.

"You guys can go. But I'm not leaving without Taehyung." He looked frustrated, distressed.

"Jin-hyung..." Namjoon said, and the brunette sighed.

"Yoongi, can you smell him?" He asked, and my gaze snapped to the raven haired man, the one I'd known so long. He brushed fingers back through his bangs, inhaling.

"I'll find him. Seomin," I swallowed as he looked at me with dark eyes. "It'll be dangerous."

I knew what he was saying. The unspoken words flitted through my brain, and I just nodded. "Anything."

"Yoongi-hyung..." Namjoon's expression was filled with unsureness, hand reaching to grab ahold of my shoulder. His gaze flicked to me, then back, captured by a strongly heated expression on Yoongi's face.

"What? You know how Taehyung gets, and how he's going to be. We don't have time to mull things over. We need to go now." His tone was sharp. "Jimin can't go get him. That leaves me. Taehyung will not listen to me, not now, not if he's freaking out. Her," he jabbed his thumb at me, "He will listen to."

"You don't know that." Namjoon said softly.

"So I'm making a bet." They stared at each other for a moment. The lilac-haired man dropped his hand from my shoulder.

"Fine." The pain on his expression was wiped away, becoming businesslike. "Back in 15 minutes. You know where to go."

Yoongi nodded, and we turned, running again. I peered over my shoulder. The others had turned and were hurrying in the opposite direction. We came to another crossroads, a million questions bubbling to my lips, but now wasn't the time. He paused, inhaling again. As we ran, me following his back, I caught a glimpse of the tattoo on the nape of his neck, as the collar of his leather jacket dipped low. How had I never noticed that before?