Sodalite

Second update of tonight. Makes sure u read the previous already

"Seominie!" I looked round at the exclamation, seeing a blonde boy approaching Taehyung and I speedily. I smiled at Jimin warmly, glad to see him without wounds. In fact, out of everybody, I was the only one who was still showing physical injuries, though I didn't hurt. I just had a few cuts and bruises here and there.

"Jiminie." He hugged me, earning a scowl and a firm hand from Tae, dividing us. I flushed, and Jimin laughed.

"Okay, okay. No need to be so jealous, Taetae." He said, teasingly, moving away. Taehyung just pressed his lips together, draping his arms over my shoulders. The blonde peered at me, eyes zeroing in on the remaining scar from my split lip. "Uwah, normal people heal really slow, huh?"

I grimaced. "Jiminie..." he just blinked at me, innocently.

"Okay, you three, in the living room." Yoongi appeared in the kitchen doorway. "Now."

As usual, he was blunt, with a no nonsense attitude. It was still weird, seeing him here, but I hadn't had chance to call him out.

He was gone, then, and I exchanged looks with Jimin. Seemed we didn't have much of a choice.

Everyone was waiting, in the living room. All with stern expressions, even Hoseok, who I'd only ever seen with a smile. "What's going on?"

"You wanted an explanation." Seokjin's voice was somewhat strained. "Sit. You two as well."

Seeing all of them stood around together was intimidating. Taehyung didn't say anything, just holding onto me, expression unreadable. Jimin pursed his lips, and sat down on the empty sofa. I moved to sit beside him, sending a look to Tae. Rather than sitting beside me, he moved to stand behind the sofa, hands on the back of it, behind me. I looked up at him, but he was locked in a stare down with Jin. The elder sighed, closing his eyes.

"Well. Now everyone's here..." he sent a look to Namjoon, then continued. "I guess the easiest place to start from is exactly what that place is."

He sat down in the armchair by a small coffee table, resting his elbows on his knees and steepling his fingers. I frowned, gaze flicking to the others. Hoseok dropped his gaze on eye contact, and Yoongi was reclined in a chair, staring at the ceiling. Namjoon was stood, leaning against the wall by Hoseok, arms crossed.

"It's a private facility. As I'm sure you realised, they conduct experiments, on humans." I bit my lip, rubbing my fingers over the bruises on my inner elbow. "This is done using a mixture of chemical injections, and mind altering torture." He spoke lowly, almost as if he didn't want us to hear. There was shame, in his expression. Thinly veiled anger. "It was for a purpose, once. Now, I'm not sure." I mulled over the information. This much I'd figured out with my stay there. "Large payoffs prevent anyone from looking too closely into it. And, the people that come out alive, well..." again, my gaze skimmed over the other people in the room. "They become different. Advanced senses, accelerated healing, increased strength... and some, er, other manifestations that are still not fully investigated..."

I furrowed my brow, wondering what exactly that could mean, but Namjoon spoke up, then. "So far all we've really seen further is hormonal imbalance, reactions to certain things, like foods, or animals..." his expression was warm, eyes on me. "So nothing to worry about."

"Then... why didn't it do anything to me?" I felt unsure of the words as I spoke them, quiet. "I... I know, they did something..."

"The effects would have shown up by now." The lilac-haired man's words were sure enough that they provided comfort. "Likely that they did not complete the full run of the drug."