Apophyllite

^my art, but this is Jimin's look anywho lol

§

"How does it look?" I ran my fingers through my newly blonde hair anxiously, peering up at Yoongi, who smacked my hand away gently.

"Get your hands away, I'm still blowdrying." He said, and I put my hands back in my lap. He moved in front of me, fluffing out the strands, then finally switched the hot air off. "Okay. Now you can touch."

I didn't, only looking up at my friend who apparently was master of colouring hair for some reason. I really was learning a lot about him lately. He rose an eyebrow. "What?"

I twitched my lips to the side, then shrugged. "I was just thinking I didn't have you pinned for the type to have turquoise hair." Everyone in the safehouse had been, over the past few days, changing up their hair, for the sake of being less easily recognised. Yoongi had done his own first, enlisting assistance from Seokjin (Namjoon had helped to begin with but got kicked out for busting a dye brush). He'd called me into his "office" shortly after finishing dyeing Jimin's red, and here we were. Taehyung had hung around outside for a bit curiously, but willingly left when Yoongi said he could choose what colour he wanted if he cleared off for a bit.

"You just didn't know me before I had black hair." I gazed at him curiously, and he rolled his neck, moving dye pots into the small sink. He pulled off the latex gloves with a snap. "I've had my hair red, orange, blue, purple..."

"Woah." His eyes crinkled, fighting away a smile. "Wild."

Yoongi huffed a short laugh. "Not everyone wants the same boring dark hair for their whole life."

I tipped my head to one side. "Good point. Maybe one day I'll dye my hair pink or something."

He grinned, holding up a bottle of dye. "I can do that for you now, if it's really what you want." I quailed, shaking my head, and he laughed. Then he turned his head, and called out, at speaking volume. "Taehyung, you can come back, now." There were some scampering noises, like a dog running for a snack. It made me giggle. Tae crashed through the door, practically vibrating with excitement. "Did you decide what you wanted?"

Taehyung nodded, eyes on me. He approached, and I stood out of the chair. He touched my hair, smiling. "Wah. Pretty." I pinkened lightly, very aware of Yoongi watching us. He looked amused.

"Okay, Seomin, go. I need him to keep still, and he won't if you're here." The mint-haired man finally cut in, prodding Taehyung into the stool I'd just vacated. I nodded, still a little embarrassed, so I escaped without a word, retreating to my room. I passed a pink haired Seokjin on the way, and he smiled and complimented me, which I returned,before quickly slipping behind the door.

I was in no way prepared for Taehyung with black hair.

It framed his face perfectly, such a stark contrast to what I was used to. His entire aura felt different, his eyes practically glowing, ethereal but shadowed. I just stared, and he fidgeted a little. "What do you think?"

He looked a little nervous, surprisingly. I'd expected the normal over the top excitement. I softened my expression purposely, and smiled. "It looks great, baby."

As usual, the pet name had a strong effect on him, and he grinned in that cute, pure way of his. His arms found me naturally, cuddling into my body. It didn't really work the way it should, since he was a good deal bigger than me, so pretty much just pressed himself against me as much as he could. I patted his head and sighed. It shouldn't surprise me how tactile he was, but it still did, sometimes. At least I wasn't the only one he got his fix of physical affection from, anymore. When I sent him away, he'd go to Jimin, instead. I'd even seen him finagle a hug from Yoongi, once or twice.